Perricone TSV 27/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nutritive Cleanser: Worth £32 cost £11.37

Cold Plasma Eye+: Worth £80 (from Perricone website as not on QVC) cost £28.43

Cold Plasma Sub D: Worth £102 cost £36.26

Face Finishing Moisturizer: Worth £52 cost £18.48

Neuropeptide Night Cream: Worth £175.50 cost £62.37

Total Worth approx £441.50 cost incl p&p in calculations £156.91.

Will not be buying myself as out of my price range now retired. Having sorted out my stash yesterday don’t need a thing for a good 12 months anyway.

I'm pleased I'm not the only one who works out the prices of items in sets pro rata like this.

Ive always wanted to try this range but i keep thinking to myself, if this range is so good then is the rep using it, she looks very surgically enhanced! Also...the presenters would look more youthful than they do...

I wonder why these people can't see that employing reps who clearly owe their youthful looks to syringes and scalpels and lasers undermines their lotions and potions! It also adds to the weight of unrealistic expectations of youthful perfection as we age, as well as all the exercise touted to give you a body like someone who had procedures. No wonder there is an explosion in mental health issues... And everyone looks for quick and easy short cuts to good health and beauty. We all know the best things are long term and slow burning, but we get side tracked by life sometimes.

I have tried a day cream in the past and loved it. I would really like to try this TSV but the price puts me off, I know it is good value but would feel guilty spending all that money on skincare when I have a stash already. It goes off after a while so need to use it up:thinking:Same goes for make-up (note to self)

Don't you use eye creams at all, boffy? Why don't you like them?

i don't like eye creams because i don't need them no lines and i suffer from bilateral bletheritis which is blocked tear ducts. so eye creams are a no no

I have never been tempted to try this range for several reasons.The cost,if I loved it I could not afford to keep stocking up and the guest does not impress me,neither the before/after pics.Keeping the skin hydrated,using sunscreen and exfoliating are my main aims these days.For me chasing the’holy grail’is expensive and time consuming for few results.

i like Perricone and lidl and aldi and super drug and the liz earle superskin with neroli. they all make my skin feel nice. as long as i don't get spots and dryer skin that a good thing. as silver fox says use that with a cleanser you like and a good face mask that has some glycol your bound to look good skinwise.

I like LE super skin except the eye cream where I get roll off,Decleor- got the last TSV, have had good results with Judith Williams Retinol and some Alpha H.I use different wash off cleansers like C&P but also have good results with Boots.I always have a treatment at night & sun cream /moisturiser during the day.Always return to Clinique All about Eyes Rich.

It must be me but the before and after pics don't inspire any confidence to tempt me to try this very expensive skin care range !!

Latest posts

Back