Skechers Footwear TSV 31/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For anyone who may be interested, Costco have Skechers 'Go Walk 4 Ladies' on offer from 2nd - 22nd April for £23.98 inc VAT.

I love Skechers, and have various styles, but boy have they ruined my feet for 'normal' shoes ! I have both winter and summer styles, but recently had to wear a pair of court shoes when attending a funeral, and because my feet had 'spread', my well worn courts felt as tight as hell.

Have seen an ad for some really funky Skechers recently and this bland offering was the best QVC could come up with?

Skechers Stunner Knit Mesh Slip On Trainer with Memory Foam
Item Number: 168800
QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, these slip-on comfort trainers from Skechers are created in breathable mesh fabric and feature a stretchy fit with ventilation panels, plus Air-Cooled memory foam insoles. Brighten up your sporty looks with these comfy, colourful and lightweight Stunner trainers.

Comfortable inside and out - each trainer is created from one piece of lightweight, breathable mesh fabric, and features stabilised mesh and vented panels to help your feet to breathe. The soft fabric lining allows for a custom-feel, comfortable fit that hugs your feet in a stretch-fit design.

Slip them on - the stretch design and low profile will allow you to pull these trainers on easily and keep your feet secure inside while you walk. It also means you'll never have to stop to re-tie your laces.

We recommend choosing a half size down from your normal size
Two-tone design
Fabric heel stripe overlay
Soft fabric shoe lining
Lightweight, flexible outsole with traction
Shock-absorbing Dual-Lite midsole
Outer, inner: textile; sole: manmade

Colour options:

Black/ Charcoal
Navy
Taupe
Purple/ Aqua
Pink/ Orange

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.168800

Have seen an ad for some really funky Skechers recently and this bland offering was the best QVC could come up with?

if your on about the skechers street range Q have sold a few of them but they have not been very popular so they would never put them as a tsv but they have got quite a few of them on the website

Five minutes in and we've already had "no-doubtably" and "breevabiliy" from the common as muck "ambassador".

One can only imagine that those who agree the contracts and employ these 'less than articulate' stylists are of a similar disposition. To my mind its getting worse with the guests who are helping out the presenters. QVC appear to forget that we are inviting these people into our living rooms, and with the exception of Carla Lazlo and a couple of others, I wouldn't allow them in the front door !!

And mentioned the 'fabrication'! One of my pet hates.

I didn't get why people were bothered about presenters using the word 'fabrication' as I thought they were talking about the way something had been made, but no, last night they were just talking about the type of material on the top of the shoe so they must just think 'fabrication' is the posh word for 'fabric'.

i am getting these i need some lightwieght trainers and these will fit the bill went in the schechers store they are £56 for something similar

Latest posts

Back