Grow Your Garden TSV 02/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic 3 Litre Grass Feed with Hose End Sprayer
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.512626

Auto-Delivery Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic 3 Litre Grass Feed with Hose End Sprayer
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517193

QVC Price £26.50
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £5.95

This superb duo includes a new three litre, easy pour bottle of Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic, a professionally formulated lawn feed which works to strengthen your grass and fight fungal diseases, plus a brand new Easy Feeder hose end sprayer which makes Lawn Magic easier than ever to apply. Get your lawn in tip-top condition, ready for the summer with this professional collection.

Easy application - the new Easy Feeder features three different settings for wide spray, gentle spray and jet, as well as different dilution rates. The wide spray is ideal for lawns and borders, the gentle spray for containers and the jet for watering and feeding trees and shrubs.

A popular choice - Lawn Magic is tried and tested by thousands of QVC customers. The five litre size has over 70 five star reviews on qvcuk.com.

Stock up for the season - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive two more bottles of Lawn Magic in 60 days' time at today's great price, so you don't have to worry about running out.

Lawn Magic has an unlimited shelf life
It can be used at any time of year as long the temperature is over 5C (41F)
Safe for pets and wildlife once diluted
For best results use every five to six weeks from spring to autumn
Treats up to 300sqm

Contains:

1 x Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic Grass Feed (3L)
1 x Easy Feeder hose end sprayer

Delivered directly from Richard Jackson: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Northern Ireland, highlands and islands)

The last thing I bought from the gnome was the lawn magic...and imho there was nothing magic about it, it made little or no difference to my lawn, it was quite a few years ago so maybe this is a new and improved version.

Next time Jacko is on the box, just look at his hands. I caught sight of his hands and nails (when I briefly switched over), and my first thought was - "his hands haven't seen dirt or earth for years", so all his blathering is just good marketing made from the warmth of his office where he counts the pennies !!

I bought some weed killer this morning £6.99 from Aldi, regardless of the gnome slagging off other brands which QVC is now renowned for.........I also bought three pair of gorgeous quality jeggings £6.99 each (one grey, two blue) and was that impressed with the fit and the quality, I bought four more pairs on line, and also bought my household cleaning products which all had the leaping bunny on, so quality, value, convenience and ethics this morning.........something which QVC are not renowned for. :mysmilie_3:

I bought some weed killer this morning £6.99 from Aldi, regardless of the gnome slagging off other brands which QVC is now renowned for.........I also bought three pair of gorgeous quality jeggings £6.99 each (one grey, two blue) and was that impressed with the fit and the quality, I bought four more pairs on line, and also bought my household cleaning products which all had the leaping bunny on, so quality, value, convenience and ethics this morning.........something which QVC are not renowned for. :mysmilie_3:

A new Aldi has opened here with a large car park so I must go and have a reccie. The older branch has such a tiny car park that I've never ventured into it.

I find all sorts of gardening stuff in Wilko's, Home Bargains and even Poundland and all are good enough. The plant food works out so much cheaper that I can use it more frequently for fab results at a fraction of the QVC prices.

A new Aldi has opened here with a large car park so I must go and have a reccie. The older branch has such a tiny car park that I've never ventured into it.

I find all sorts of gardening stuff in Wilko's, Home Bargains and even Poundland and all are good enough. The plant food works out so much cheaper that I can use it more frequently for fab results at a fraction of the QVC prices.

Ooooh EM I do love a mooch round Home and Bargain too. :mysmilie_3: QVC are shooting themselves in the foot now trying to be something they're not, they're even selling high street brands and even they're dearer than anywhere else, look at Lakeland free delivery over x amount yet QVC charge you p and p even though the product comes direct and never even touches their warehouse, that's daylight robbery. The only thing tha distinguishes them from any other retailer products wise, are the American beauty brands and tat. As for their service, if look closely, you can see them in the background of Jurasic Park.

With a gardening TSV that awful gnome has been on all day, rasping for all he's worth. I think I've cracked what I dislike about him so much - he puts me in mind of Nigel Farage!

Latest posts

Back