March NEW Tili Minis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Mini Set

Tili Mini Go Flawless Make-up Collection £12 Delivered
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235843

The Tili Mini Go Flawless cosmetics kit is a perfectly-sized, capsule collection of the must-haves make-up of the moment, featuring both well-known favourites and products loved by industry insiders. Perfectly packaged in a knockout holographic zip top bag, it's time to put that flawless face forward with this limited edition make-up collection.

Contains:

1 x Becca First Light Priming Filter (6ml) - a glowing canvas for your make-up, this brilliantly brightening lilac-hued primer helps to dispel dullness and neutralise sallow skin tones, while light-diffusing particles help to create a dewy, soft-focused filter finish
1 x Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter (2.2g) - a buildable powder formula designed to add a soft luminosity to your complexion. Infused with a blend of Amazonian clay and micro-pearlescent flecks
1 x Doll 10 Hydragel Lipstick (3.3g) - in Diva (nude rose). A lightweight gel texture with high-density colour pigment and hydrating finish
1 x Bareminerals Shadow Quickie Cream Eyeshadow Stick (14g) - in Pewter (cool shimmering taupe). A silky cream formula that glides on to give a radiant sheen of colour
1 x Nails Inc Nail Polish (14ml) - in Chelsea Garden (a deep rich red)
1 x Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer (15ml) - a brightening primer designed to help smooth the look and feel of your skin, adding luminosity to dull complexions and blurring the look of imperfections, for a fresh-looking, glowing airbrushed finish
1 x Jay Manuel Beauty Ultimate Lip Stain (2.3g) - in Smile (bright fuchsia). A bold high-intensity colour crayon that gives a moisturised, long-lasting finish

How to apply:
Becca First Light Priming Filter:

Apply a thin layer to clean, moisturised skin, working outward from the centre of your face
Wear alone or under foundation

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter:

Use a cheek brush (sold separately) to illuminate the high points of your face, dusting powder onto the top of cheekbones, down the nose and Cupid’s bow and along the brow bone
You can also softly blend a sheer layer over the entire face for a subtle, refined glow

Doll 10 Hydragel Lipstick:

Apply straight from the bullet onto your lips, layering up as desired for a more intense finish

Bareminerals Shadow Quickie Cream Eyeshadow Stick:

Sweep over your lids straight from the stick, blending out with a soft, small brush (sold separately) if desired

Nails Inc Nail Polish:

Apply one coat of base coat (sold separately) to clean, dry nails
Apply two coats of your Chelsea Garden nail polish
Finish with a top coat

Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer:

Apply a coin-sized amount all over your face as you would a moisturiser, then follow with your favourite foundation if needed
To refresh skin during the day, apply over make-up under the eyes, on the cheekbones and lips for a radiant lustre

Jay Manuel Beauty Ultimate Lip Stain:

Apply to your lips straight from the crayon

I had to get this. I love that particular Nails Inc polish and it alone is worth more than the whole set. Not sure why there are two lipcolours and two primers in a set of only seven items but still. I think I'll use or enjoy trying all of it.

Had to confess I succumbed to 2 sets - stonkingly good value, I like/use most of the items and the others will be expensive-looking presents, brilliant!

Had to confess I succumbed to 2 sets - stonkingly good value, I like/use most of the items and the others will be expensive-looking presents, brilliant!

My finger hovered over the "2" button too! Hmmmm.... maybe I'll order another now, if only to pee QVC off because they won't be able to make the saving of sending two together!

Supposed to be minis yet the blurb says the nail polish is 14ml which is full size. :wonder:

Supposed to be minis yet the blurb says the nail polish is 14ml which is full size. :wonder:

I wondered about that. Maybe this is QVC's big mistake with the latest Tili Box! (There's bound to be one!)

It's hard to tell the scale from the picture. The Jay Manuel lipstick looks quite big next to the Nails Inc bottle, which is 6.5cm tall - is 2.3g a lot for a lipstick and will the tube be about 8cm?

Ordered one as great value. Love the BM eyequickies and full size, all the other products are great for travel sizes for holidays and I am sure my daughter will have what I don't want.

Not paid much attention to the TILI’s but I’ve ordered this, too good to miss. Perfect size for my gym bag (uh-oh I sound like Jill Franks !)

Not paid much attention to the TILI’s but I’ve ordered this, too good to miss. Perfect size for my gym bag (uh-oh I sound like Jill Franks !)

:giggle:

And don't forget one for each of your girlfriends ... if there's enough stock for them all!

Thought I would go for a 2nd but they’ve sold out

That's a shame, although I thought it might sell out the day it became available, especially with the opportunity for eBay sellers. At the moment there are less than half a dozen of each item on eBay - probably 30 by next week.

Thought I would go for a 2nd but they’ve sold out

I have just ordered the Tili minis Scrangiefan and they still seem to be in stock at the moment. It might be worth another try if you are still interested in getting an extra one.

Latest posts

Back