Green diamond as promised, plus a pink sapphire.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:33: Have I taught you nothing our Mel?

Oh well, if you're going the spray can route then anything's possible! Have you thought of a stone finish? :1: Always think outside the box and into the garden shed! :20:

How about this with the green diamond in the middle Mel?​

6-1-cladding.jpg

:mua:​

:33: Have I taught you nothing our Mel?

Oh well, if you're going the spray can route then anything's possible! Have you thought of a stone finish? :1: Always think outside the box and into the garden shed! :20:

:33: I'm thinking if I buy any more jewellery, I'll be inside the box and living in the garden shed! lol

:lolwave: BC. Ok, fess up how many have we had tonight?
drunksmilie-1.gif
Oh my, that's going to be a bit hefty to carry around! Which reminds me, my hubby played a trick on me once and put rocks in my handbag. I had so rubbish in my bag, I didn't even notice for 3 weeks, except I ended up walking lopsided it was so heavy! lol

:33: I'm thinking if I buy any more jewellery, I'll be inside the box and living in the garden shed! lol

:lolwave: BC. Ok, fess up how many have we had tonight?
drunksmilie-1.gif
Oh my, that's going to be a bit hefty to carry around! Which reminds me, my hubby played a trick on me once and put rocks in my handbag. I had so rubbish in my bag, I didn't even notice for 3 weeks, except I ended up walking lopsided it was so heavy! lol

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard! I've been chuckling away at the thought of that!!!! Just for clarification though, he needs to understand our definition of rocks - and it doesn't include the pebble variety!

Awww, thanks Snoops.

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard! I've been chuckling away at the thought of that!!!! Just for clarification though, he needs to understand our definition of rocks - and it doesn't include the pebble variety!

I think that's why he married me Meesh. He felt guilty for giving me a permanent stoop! :lol2: Of course, he's not from these shores, so he needed some education on what I meant by 'rocks' (tee hee).

Awww, thanks Snoops.

I think that's why he married me Meesh. He felt guilty for giving me a permanent stoop! :lol2: Of course, he's not from these shores, so he needed some education on what I meant by 'rocks' (tee hee).

PMSL

Let me at 'im for a few hours! I'm sure he'll know a bad cut when he sees one then! :54:

Oh my, my, my Melusina................

I have been so looking forward to seeing your new Green Diamond ring.

And the verdict?

Drooling.gif
I can see the
flame.gif
in it from here.........so well worth your extended wait

And what a fabulous colour in the pink Sapphire, its a beautiful pendant.

Well done you on two absolute stunners.

Am rather partial to these as well................mysmilie_1436

Grillcheese.jpg

What an absolutely beautiful diamond Mel!

I agree that yellow gold is the way to go when you have it reset. I think some channel set diamond accents in the shoulders would set it off.

Enjoy wearing it.......it's a stunner!

Melusina what a beautiful green Diamond you lucky thing, I do like the pink Sapphire too but am positively dazzled by the diamond. Well done. x

Did you buy them from the web Margot or do Rocks regularly auction lovely pieces like these?? If that's the case I really must start watching. :D :pPC:

It's hard to compare web and auction prices as they change what's visible daily and also rarely have the pieces on the web at the same time as they are auctioning them so you have to have a good memory or in my case, an order in progress from a couple of days ago when it may appear on the web again.

Item # 646 041 went for £167 and is currently on the website for £275.92 :gasp:

Now you know why I'm glued to the 'pooter find it in yellow gold and won't buy from the web :rolleyes:

I'm still drooling over Melusina's haul BTW

It's just beautiful Melusina and I think a simple yellow gold setting would show that sparklie off to its maximum gorgeousness. Will you be wearing it beside your wedding band?

... and yes I think I'll keep hubby after all these years. He does a mean grilled cheese sandwich. :hug:

Reason enough to keep him in my book!
Mel, you've certainly caused a stir on the forum with your green diamond, you must be so chuffed. I think it's probably your precious now.

It's hard to compare web and auction prices as they change what's visible daily and also rarely have the pieces on the web at the same time as they are auctioning them so you have to have a good memory or in my case, an order in progress from a couple of days ago when it may appear on the web again.

Item # 646 041 went for £167 and is currently on the website for £275.92 :gasp:

Now you know why I'm glued to the 'pooter find it in yellow gold and won't buy from the web :rolleyes:

I'm still drooling over Melusina's haul BTW
Yes there always seems to be a huge difference between web and auction prices on the jewellery channels and that will deter me too. :rolleyes: I have fallen in lust with Mel's green diamond and it is on their website but I won't buy it and pay £100s over the top of an auction price. :rolleyes: Trouble is Lynda I can only watch at limited times so the chances of me seeing it auctioned are very minimal, I wish we could request a particular item to be aired like you can elswhere. :Whistling: :pPC:

Melusina, the green diamond is stunning. I'm a white gold girl, but think in this case I would make an exception as it would look outstanding in yellow.

I love the pendant too - very, very pretty.

It's just beautiful Melusina and I think a simple yellow gold setting would show that sparklie off to its maximum gorgeousness. Will you be wearing it beside your wedding band?[/QUOTE]

Calvin, we designed my wedding band with a diamond set into it - it's a wedding cum engagement ring! - so this one will be worn on my right hand.

Thanks again to everyone I haven't thanked before. Yellow gold it's going to be. M xx

There's a very sweet presenter on now (long dark hair and can't pwonounce her r's :D) and she's just flogged a gween diamond ring cos she said she reads the forums and oh yes she knows what we want. :D Yes we do but a big solataire like Mel's please hunny. :SUE: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back