What on earth is Gill Gauntlett wearing???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn’t see the outfit hidden by the fence.The way she was pulling it out looked like a workout (banish the bat wings?)Michael looked as though he was trying to keep up.Then I switched off, can’t stand her voice.

I tuned in, saw the rasping gnome touting verbena plants, He did his trademark rasping sound when showing off the root system and I tuned out.

I didn't see her, but I know in the past she should've been arrested for wearing some of her QVC monstrosities for crimes against fashion.

I don't understand how these presenters and guests show up on air wearing clothing that it completely unsuitable for the job. I'm sure we remember the "tasteful side-boob" from a few weeks back and other howlers. Last night JF looked as though she'd put her underwear on then got interrupted and forgot to finish getting dressed before heading into the studio. There's no way most of us could show up to work dressed like that. Most places would send you home if you're not wearing smart and suitable attire. I doubt many shops would allow her to work looking like that either. So how do they get away with it representing a major multinational to millions of people? QVC seem to have lost their standards somewhere in the warehouse.

I almost wish I'd seen what GG was wearing.

Regarding other wardrobe "malfunctions", could they be getting wardrobe advice from Amanda Holden? In which case, we should brace for more revelations!

Latest posts

Back