Churchill's biscuits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Just looking at these and they don't look too bad. Given that you could easily pay more than that for a tin of biscuits from M&S, I was keen to know if anyone has tried this range?

If so, how did you find the biscuits?

Let me know, as I'm thinking of buying them.

Just looking at these and they don't look too bad. Given that you could easily pay more than that for a tin of biscuits from M&S, I was keen to know if anyone has tried this range?

I don’t know which M&S you shop in Julius but I can certainly buy 300 grams of biscuits for a lot less than £18.45 in my local store.

Lidl biscuits, especially the deluxe range, are probably just as good at a fraction of the price.

I'm currently eating deluxe triple chocolate cookies, thick and crunchy with milk and white choc chips and half covered in thick milk chocolate, mmmmm

We don’t have Lidl but I can buy lovely biscuits at Aldi for a fraction of the price Q are selling at.

Thanks, Betty. I have a Lidl not too far from me so I will definitely check out their biscuits. I like their chocolate and many other things, so I'm sure the bics will be very good.

I cannot understand why anyone would buy any food from QVC unless they are miles from anywhere but even then?

I'm gonna go into Lidl tomorrow and see what they've got. I had an eccles cake yesterday. Normally I'm not even that sweet-toothed.

Look out for the deluxe and luxury ranges, and try to find triple choc cookies if they still have them available, as some things are for limited periods only

Look out for the deluxe and luxury ranges, and try to find triple choc cookies if they still have them available, as some things are for limited periods only

I'm feeling hungry just thinking about them now. I was going to go to Lidl today, however I'm going to leave it until one of my days off. So much to do. So tired. Biscuits are on my list. Sounds like a Hall & Oates song, doesn't it!

Latest posts

Back