Littlewoods direct....on iw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haggismuncher

Registered Shopper
I have to ask myself just how desperate this so called shopping channel are getting. LITTLEWOODS DIRECT:11: Should it not be LITTLEWOODS IN-DIRECT:33:

I have used Littlewoods Direct loads of times as their next day delivery is ony £3.95, cant see less than ideal world charging that for clothing and small domestic goods....never mind delivering the next day.....:18::18:

They also have an offer on at present, spend £50.00 save £5.00 or spend £100.00 and save £10.00.

Will watch and see what these fools offer.......I fear Littlewoods Direct may have made a grave error of judgement....:34::34::34:

When I very first got OnDigital years ago, Littlewoods had their own shopping channel - it may have been called something like Shop TV. Telly-shoppers less senile than me may remember it.

clemenzina

Littlewoods were partners in the the now gone Shop channel. Though they never sold a very wide range of products. I still have a telly video in my house which came from them when it was a special and you could pay over a few months.

Didn't some post say that the new chairman worked for a mail order company? Maybe they're amalgamating. Dave and Debbie used to work on Shop I remember, and the keep fit lady. I hope Trinny and Suzannah get to present! I love 'em!

Littlewoods were partners in the the now gone Shop channel. Though they never sold a very wide range of products. I still have a telly video in my house which came from them when it was a special and you could pay over a few months.

Shop was the best shopping channel ever on TV imho.

Shop was the best shopping channel ever on TV imho.

Couldnt agree more - it was fantastic. Anthony Heywood (now on QVC) was on it too wasnt he? There was a lady called Debbie who was great too!

Just as I thought...no £3.95 p/p or next day delivery, no 5% or 10% discounts for spening £50 or £100 or more.

As a result, some items are almost £30 more expensive than buying from Littlewoodsdirect...DIRECT....

No change or real value at Ideal World then....whats new.....:18::18:

classic HM.....i remember when they sold Next clothing at the same price as the directory and i thought 'what's the point?' And only showed about 6 items in the hour ( i can flick thru the entire directory in 20 minutes )...:rolleyes:

I always thought Debbie Flint had the dirtiest laugh on TV :1:, she really looked as if she was enjoying herself, and I think it rubbed off on the viewers !

Latest posts

Back