Website update? How on earth do you?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
They seem to have altered the website.
Can anyone find how to log out of your account?
It used to be in a drop down box along the top. It seems to have disappeared. Even going into my account page I can't find any way to log out of the site!!

They seem to have altered the website.
Can anyone find how to log out of your account?
It used to be in a drop down box along the top. It seems to have disappeared. Even going into my account page I can't find any way to log out of the site!!

I haven't got the new website on my desktop yet, only on the iPad. I've just had a look and although the My Account button at the top lets you sign in like on the old site, you can't log out there, as you say. But I don't know if you could before because I seemed to get logged out automatically every few minutes before (drives me mad). On the new site, to log out, you have to select Menu (top left), then select My Account at the top there and at the bottom of that dropdown list is "Sign-out".

Click on the menu icon, which is the three parallel lines. It's the left-most icon. It allows you to sign in/out of your account.

I spotted complaints about the new site on their Facebook, people asking how to do different things now. I don't have it yet and well haven't signed in as not bought for ages.

New website

Sorry to go on about this again but I can’t seem to get my head round the updated website.
How do you find the “recent on air” items that used to be on the drop down box at the top? Or the TV guide that used to be in the same drop down list?

Sorry to go on about this again but I can’t seem to get my head round the updated website.
How do you find the “recent on air” items that used to be on the drop down box at the top? Or the TV guide that used to be in the same drop down list?

Hold your curser over 'Shop QVC'at the top of the main page and they should appear as a drop down that includes the recent on air items and the TV guide to then click on. I hope I explained it ok, give it a try.

Hold your curser over 'Shop QVC'at the top of the main page and they should appear as a drop down that includes the recent on air items and the TV guide to then click on. I hope I explained it ok, give it a try.

Thank you, Pandora, found it

Another way to get the recent on air items is to scroll down to the Items recently on air, and click on the "shop now" button. This is less fiddly than the dropdown menu on "Shop QVC TV".

Latest posts

Back