Cozee Home New Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Expensive!!! £18.95 + £2.95 for a fluffy eyemask - I don't think so! My catalogue is selling a set which contained a similar eyemask, a hot water bottle in a fluffy case and a drawstring bag for £13.79 in the sale - Full price was £22.99 . Sherpa fleece throws aren't that pricey elsewhere either. Another one of Q's pricey housebrands, which I very much doubt are better quality than the cheaper stuff. When will I ever learn? Q is never gonna offer good value for money, so why am I always surprised?!

I'm so envious, my other half kicks up a massive fuss at even the mention of Cozee bedding (he can only sleep when he's cold!), so I have to make do with guests raving about it on the spare bed :sad:
That's unusual... To only be able to sleep when you're cold. Could you sneak into the guest room one night and check out the Cozee?

That's unusual... To only be able to sleep when you're cold. Could you sneak into the guest room one night and check out the Cozee?
Yes, I’d be doing that regularly! I keep my bedroom pretty cold in the evening before I go to bed but that’s no problem with the Cozee Home bedding. I can’t live without it. I like the look of the filled throw which is today’s TSV but I really, really do not need it and it’s just more bulky bedding to store when the weather’s warmer.

Yes, I’d be doing that regularly! I keep my bedroom pretty cold in the evening before I go to bed but that’s no problem with the Cozee Home bedding. I can’t live without it. I like the look of the filled throw which is today’s TSV but I really, really do not need it and it’s just more bulky bedding to store when the weather’s warmer.
Thats the issue the storage. I use those packing cubes for travelling: I can squeeze a cozee double duvet cover, 2 pillowcases and the deep fitted fleece sheet in the cube . Then throw it in the ottoman.

Thats the issue the storage. I use those packing cubes for travelling: I can squeeze a cozee double duvet cover, 2 pillowcases and the deep fitted fleece sheet in the cube . Then throw it in the ottoman.
You sound like you've got it well sorted, boffy. I have been after a seat (or small sofa even) with storage to go by the window in front of the radiator downstairs. I thought that would be perfect for the throws in the lounge but all I ever see is really dear ones, the kind not designed to be sat on for long, or ones more suitable for bedrooms. Even if I achieve this, there's still all the CH bedding to find a home for. Meanwhile, no more Andi!!

Cozee Home New Items

Cozee Home Sherpa & Velvetsoft 4 Piece Reversible Duvet Set

Cozee Home Sherpa Jacquared Trellis 4 Piece Duvet Set

Cozee Home Glitter Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set

Cozee Home Plush Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set

Cozee Home Flutter 4 Piece Velvetsoft Duvet Set

Cozee Home Medallion 4 Piece Velvetsoft Duvet Set

Cozee Home Cozee Paws Cooling Pet Bed

Supersoft by Cozee Home Chantille Toile 6 Piece Duvet Set

Hot on the heels of last week’s e Mail telling me the CH electric throw might be dangerous and to stop using it, I get another email today telling me they are taking the next easy pay instalment for the item on Weds.
Would you please keep us informed of what happens regarding the fault.

Latest posts

Back