Cozee Home New Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love mine but the silky set bunches up the quilt inside what a faff. Have to anchor the quilt with clothes pegs

I never kept the link, like an idiot. Good to know they do the job.
Toril posted about the ones she got on the thread about the Cozee 23/09/22 TSV (post #14). I don’t know which particular ones they were, but I just searched for ‘duvet pins’ on Amazon. I’m sure others do them but there’s a good selection on there, as you’d expect.

duvet pins on Amazon

ETA Actually, looking at Toril’s picture, I think she was talking about the MQUPIN ones.

Cozee Home New Items

Cozee Home Popcorn Fleece 4 Piece Duvet Set
I have a popcorn set from a while ago, and my daughter loves it BUT I'm glad she doesn't live at home because the duvet cover is too big for my washing machine so I have to take it to the laundrette. It's in the boot waiting for a trip to the laundrette before she and her bf arrive for xmas! It's a chore I'm putting off! It's only a double sized cover but so bulky, and the machine is a standard capacity.

I have a popcorn set from a while ago, and my daughter loves it BUT I'm glad she doesn't live at home because the duvet cover is too big for my washing machine so I have to take it to the laundrette. It's in the boot waiting for a trip to the laundrette before she and her bf arrive for xmas! It's a chore I'm putting off! It's only a double sized cover but so bulky, and the machine is a standard capacity.
Very useful to know, thanks. I wasn’t considering buying the set but I’ll definitely bear it in mind in future. I have had no problems with any of my KS sets in the washing machine (also standard), although I do have to wash the just duvet cover and maybe 2 pillowcases but nothing else, but the popcorn sounds like a definite no-no.

Very useful to know, thanks. I wasn’t considering buying the set but I’ll definitely bear it in mind in future. I have had no problems with any of my KS sets in the washing machine (also standard), although I do have to wash the just duvet cover and maybe 2 pillowcases but nothing else, but the popcorn sounds like a definite no-no.
It's a timely warning. I'm the same with a lot of the Cozee Home or similar duvet sets.

Love mine but the silky set bunches up the quilt inside what a faff. Have to anchor the quilt with clothes pegs

I use duvet pins now and my duvet stays in one place. Before getting those, I had to keep chasing the duvet back into its normal position inside the cover every morning.

Cozee Home New Items

Cozee Home Tipped Fluffy Longline Duster Cardigan

Cozee Home Double Sided Printed Sherpa Hooded Robe

Cozee Home Plushsoft Shacket

ETA Actually, looking at Toril’s picture, I think she was talking about the MQUPIN ones.

You’re correct. These are the ones that I bought. They’re brilliant. The duvet doesn’t move at all now. 👍

Attachments

• 68B7D2EF-BCFC-48C8-B3F1-406ABC792A8E.jpeg
    68B7D2EF-BCFC-48C8-B3F1-406ABC792A8E.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 62
Cozee Home New Items

Cozee Home Tipped Fluffy Longline Duster Cardigan

Cozee Home Double Sided Printed Sherpa Hooded Robe

Cozee Home Plushsoft Shacket
In the M&S sale last winter I bought one of these for £3.00. Its more of a sherpa and its nice and cosy but not heavy. The sleeve are long and cuffed which I prefer.

I have tried cozee bedding but can't sleep in it...much too warm for me.
I like the duvet covers because of the no ironing, I can just about manage a duvet cover with a cotton sheet between me and it.🙂

Latest posts

Back