Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home New Items

Cozee Home Floral Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808038

Cozee Home Floral Velvetsoft Throw
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808039

Cozee Home Embossed Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808040

The first one is a bit of a departure for Cozee Home (isn't it?). Same old QVC colour names though - they are both grey and pink so "we're calling" one Grey Multi, the other Pink Multi. Hmmmm...

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 14.28.26.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 14.32.36.jpg

SCW do you know what has happened to Angel Plush?

I love it but only one set comes up when I search......:mysmilie_10:

I am desperately hoping that they just changed its name!

I love the way it feels, but don't find it warm, so use it in the summer. The other problem I have with it is the washing - I have a superking and my machine does not like it at all. It seems to hold a load of water and bang around in my machine. It's quite alarming! I have to wash the sheet and duvet cover separately, plus the sheet rolls up around the elastic. I end up with a big knotted sausage when it's done.

I did think it was my machine so I took it to my MIL's (when they were on holiday :wink:) and washed it there. Same thing happened and her machine is completely different.

I don't get any problems with any other CH bedding. Though I'd love to know if anyone has similar problems with the waffle and other non-normal fleece.

I love the way it feels, but don't find it warm, so use it in the summer. The other problem I have with it is the washing - I have a superking and my machine does not like it at all. It seems to hold a load of water and bang around in my machine. It's quite alarming! I have to wash the sheet and duvet cover separately, plus the sheet rolls up around the elastic. I end up with a big knotted sausage when it's done.

I did think it was my machine so I took it to my MIL's (when they were on holiday :wink:) and washed it there. Same thing happened and her machine is completely different.

I don't get any problems with any other CH bedding. Though I'd love to know if anyone has similar problems with the waffle and other non-normal fleece.

My Angel Plush gets caught up the same way, AE, but I've found it better if I do up the buttons. And yes, I wash my duvet cover and sheet separately. I have a superking duvet on a king bed, which is a pain, as I would prefer king-size sheets.

I bought two of the Velvet Soft TSVs, although Hermes have managed to lose one. The Velvet Soft feels the same as the Angel Plush, Sally, which I used all year-round. I always wash bed-linen at 50, and the Angel Plush definitely isn't as soft as it was when new. I'm going to wash this new lot at 30, and hopefully they'll stay softer, longer.

I found that the fleece bedding didn't stay soft for long, but then I was washing it at 50, too.

Due to some chronic health conditions, I find changing the duvet cover very difficult, even with the two of us working together. My plan is to use a top sheet, with the duvet as a sort of bedspread, making the bed easier to change. Or else it will have to be back to a king-size duvet.

My Angel Plush gets caught up the same way, AE, but I've found it better if I do up the buttons. And yes, I wash my duvet cover and sheet separately. I have a superking duvet on a king bed, which is a pain, as I would prefer king-size sheets.

I bought two of the Velvet Soft TSVs, although Hermes have managed to lose one. The Velvet Soft feels the same as the Angel Plush, Sally, which I used all year-round. I always wash bed-linen at 50, and the Angel Plush definitely isn't as soft as it was when new. I'm going to wash this new lot at 30, and hopefully they'll stay softer, longer.

I found that the fleece bedding didn't stay soft for long, but then I was washing it at 50, too.

Due to some chronic health conditions, I find changing the duvet cover very difficult, even with the two of us working together. My plan is to use a top sheet, with the duvet as a sort of bedspread, making the bed easier to change. Or else it will have to be back to a king-size duvet.

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm gutted that the velvet soft is the same as the angel plush. I love how soft it is, but the washing is a hassle and I just can't get warm in it.

I washed my first CH at 40 degrees and it went stiffer and rougher than my next set that I washed at 30 (I had an inkling that my washing at 40 caused it and it seems I was correct for once). I hate not being able to give it a hot wash but I never go to bed dirty and haven't had any accidents (yet!), so I wash it a little more often than I normally would instead.

I hope yours stays a bit softer with a cooler wash.

does anyone find that the cozen home quilt covers slip and slide so much so that the duvet ends up like a ball inside.....

Mine have mostly been ok, boffy, although occasionally the duvet will slip a little at the top. I usually get into bed, grip the duvet roughly centre-top (I mean approximately, not with unnecessary force), and give it a good shake. That usually sorts it out.

My mum also has this problem, and she doesn't use Cozee. She puts safety pins in the corners, to 'anchor' the duvet in place. She's never stabbed herself in the night, but I still think it's a dodgy practise!

Mine have mostly been ok, boffy, although occasionally the duvet will slip a little at the top. I usually get into bed, grip the duvet roughly centre-top (I mean approximately, not with unnecessary force), and give it a good shake. That usually sorts it out.

My mum also has this problem, and she doesn't use Cozee. She puts safety pins in the corners, to 'anchor' the duvet in place. She's never stabbed herself in the night, but I still think it's a dodgy practise!

I cant stop laughing. its a bit irritation my daughter says the same about her set. oh well pins it is

I use the duvet cover on its own in summer. Now it is winter I am using the duvet cover as a top sheet and I have a single 13 tog duvet in a normal cover on top. Lovely and light and I am warm all year round. I have taken the duvet sheet to Spain and use it there in the same way. I find the pillow covers too hot.

I tried an empty duvet cover as a top sheet, last night, but it wouldn't stay put. I think I'm too wriggly.

But I have to say, this velvet-soft really is just that. I ordered the mauve and the purple. Hermes lost the purple one, but it ended up back at QVC, so they sent it out again for me. I currently have a mauve bottom sheet, purple duvet cover, and two of each colour pillow-slips. And it's heaven. No cold spots, no overheating, just a big, soft hug. And it looks great, too.

I actually prefer the feel and the look of the reverse side of the duvet covers, without the embossing: the fabric is so sumptuous.

So, it gets a big thumbs up, from me. And with my new lilac pyjamas, I'm totally co-ordinated!

All the best for a happy, peaceful Christmas, and a Merry New Year!

I use the duvet cover on its own in summer. Now it is winter I am using the duvet cover as a top sheet and I have a single 13 tog duvet in a normal cover on top. Lovely and light and I am warm all year round. I have taken the duvet sheet to Spain and use it there in the same way. I find the pillow covers too hot.

I don't like the pillow cases either. My nightmare hair frizzes up on them plus, like you, I find them too hot. I use the cover only in the summer - it's bliss as there's now fighting to stuff the duvet into it!

Latest posts

Back