one at a time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mariek

Registered Shopper
is it me or why can you only put one item at a time in the basket and have to pay before you can re-order ? that would be more on p&p.I put some earrings before i went to work this morning and on coming home now they have been removed!!!:confused::confused:

hello scw well i was most disappointed with that ,we might not like certain things happening over at the other side but at least you had time to look and decide....oh well just have see if they come round again:(

I've had the same problem too only it wasn't in my basket for 4 hours only for 1 hour and gone!!! rang customer care who said if you don't check out straight away it can be removed straight away or stay 1, 2 3 or even 4 hours said they didn't know when it was going to be removed it was removed randomly? :mad: they keep on changing the rules all the time to suit don't they!

yes ive seen some things to make up sets etc but id be blowed if im gonna pay more than once for postage...not sure i can be tempted or even bothered

Once you check out an item, if you buy anything else that day you don't pay any extra postage

Once you check out an item, if you buy anything else that day you don't pay any extra postage

Yes that's right, between 8am and 3am next morning you only pay one p& p for any amount of items bought on the falling auction site and the web site. After the first item has been paid they ignore p & p on further items. This does not apply to TV auctions where you have to ring to bid. Hope this helps:)

Latest posts

Back