Rob Locke is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Rob Locke who used to be on QVC and then went to America to make his fortune, is back in UK,twice as big and a new presenter on TJC.He was on last night 9-10pm. How the mighty have fallen.

as posted in QVC forum

Very strange "performance" not sure I will be in a rush to watch him again mixture of aloof arrogance and "look how good I am I work regularly in America"

Had to join just to post in this thread.

I am very shocked at watching Rob one evening talking about how he lived in America and moved around a lot and how it's all shooty shooty out there and now in the UK it's all staby staby here.
I couldn't believe how he was talking about all that when he was ment to be selling a necklace then he was just about to move onto next item he then was shocked that the necklace had a magnetic clasp.
Maybe that should of been important to say at the start as it wasn't in the description in top left screen.
So hope who ever bought that necklace was ok by that.
No offence Rob but more about the product please, less about the crime that we all know that's going on.
He did say sorry as he mentioned complaints have we had more he said. (I'm not at all surprised)
P. S
I miss Steve.

He is a strange egg that is for sure

Constantly telling us how successful he was in America with the odd moment where he is quite genuine and funny

Needs to stop trying so hard to impress

I will say this in his defence, not many selly telly presenters have their own Wikipedia page haha.

I thought he looked familiar.

Surprised he is still going

Just made a comment about wanting one and the bracelet

With regards to the female model they use, very 1995

I tjought he used to be ok on QVC but on TJC he seems totally and utterly obnoxious, he sits there like a great toad and is so false, and when he is on with Amit I just completely lose the will to live, mind you I only flick
through and when I see him I just have to stop for a few minutes because I cannot believe how bad he is.

I tjought he used to be ok on QVC but on TJC he seems totally and utterly obnoxious, he sits there like a great toad and is so false, and when he is on with Amit I just completely lose the will to live, mind you I only flick
through and when I see him I just have to stop for a few minutes because I cannot believe how bad he is.

He keeps telling us he is doing this for "fun" and his main job is acting.

Yesterday he looked and sounded ill and kept telling us he was.

Somehow I doubt he is doing this for fun, he keeps me watching though not sure why!

I'm not familiar with Rob's previous TV work. However, I watched him on TJC the other night, like others have said, he was sitting back in an armchair covered in a blanket, doing very little. Meanwhile all the demonstration work was left to Roberto. Rob was whining and complaining about being ill and that he should've stayed at home.

As he's new I'll give him a bit more time before passing judgement... but for now I'd like to see a little more humility.

Latest posts

Back