A little help please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kev82

Registered Shopper
Hi,
A while back I made a purchase from TJC and when it arrived the quality was unsatisfactory, so it was returned for a refund. Paid via PayPal. Have opened a dispute but received an email from them today saying they’d tried to refund but unable to.
And they were going to send me a cheque in the post? At this time I’m feeling like they’ve just run off with my money with no intent to give it back. And as I sent the item back I have nothing to show for it... is there anyone who could help pls or give advice... I certainly don’t think I will be buying from them again!

I am having exactly the same problem with them RIGHT NOW for an order and they did the exact same thing earlier in the year and i only noticed months later that they had not refunded me when the said they would and eventually after a lot of bother trying to get it sorted they sent me a cheque which was different to how i paid them so draw your own conclusion after this gets sorted i am CLOSING MY ACCOUNT with them

I am having exactly the same problem with them RIGHT NOW for an order and they did the exact same thing earlier in the year and i only noticed months later that they had not refunded me when the said they would and eventually after a lot of bother trying to get it sorted they sent me a cheque which was different to how i paid them so draw your own conclusion after this gets sorted i am CLOSING MY ACCOUNT with them

I echo your sentiment, I’m going to be closing my account with them too. Not to be trusted. Lost £40 on this occasion which frankly could not afford to lose. Was meant to be a special Christmas gift... instead caused me hassle with inferior quality. Yeah for £40 I wasn’t expecting the Crown Jewels. But you do expect something satisfactory.
I think I can kiss my £40 goodbye. :( sorry to hear you’re going through the same thing. Can’t be coincidence if we’re both going through it. Think I’ll stick to gems tv. At least if you send something back to them they do refund you eventually! Not give you all this hassle !

Latest posts

Back