Luxenoa By Rylan Launches 2pm & 8pm 07/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suspect that he is more intelligent than his on screen persona implies.

For me small doses is enough.

Teeth whitening products seem more applicable!

Oh god...can't stand him. I'm lost on this whole "nice guy" stuff. He just seems desperate to be on TV 24/7 however he can.

Rylan ??

Isn't he some sort of reality star ? (sorry never watch that stuff, particularly ITV), he's spouting his clearly memorised knowledge of candle 'ingredients', as he doesn't strike me as being the type to know what a 'Tonka Bean' would be !

Is it just me that's fed up of being taken for a fool by QVC. I suppose though that there are some people who just luuuuuuurve the type who will do anything to get their face 'out there'. I'm not one of them.

I said when he was first mentioned I had no idea who he was but now recognise him.I think he appears on This Morning & reality progs. ( I will stand corrected!)They go to these side lines and it is in their interests to sound passionate about their wares.This range looks like many others out there, will see the reviews.

I actually really like the look and sound (of the smells) of his stuff and the reviews (albeit not many) are pretty good so far - I'm amazed that those two really expensive candles sold out/are nearly sold out though, wowsers!

I didn’t like anything about the look of the items

1 black wax
2 black insides of some containers
3 glass dirty looking covers
4 very tall glass covers
5 cheap bland looking boxing
6 non descriptive branding
7 grill look-a-like brand logo
8 rather than chic classy, over all appearance very masculine plain and unattractive

For the price of the items I couldn’t get beyond the disappointment in the look to even bother to what the smells were like.

I actually really like the look and sound (of the smells) of his stuff and the reviews (albeit not many) are pretty good so far - I'm amazed that those two really expensive candles sold out/are nearly sold out though, wowsers!
I thought he did a good job and came over very well. The scents sounded good to me but they are pricey IMHO. I checked on Q and there is no burn time for the votives and the full candles I saw were between 50 and 65 hours. As I burn candles all evening, nearly every evening, they are too pricey for me. I expect over 100 hours! But come the day YC disappears I may burn less... I wouldn't want the podium thingy as it would show finger marks but the little motives and smaller candles looked all right.

I didn’t like anything about the look of the items

1 black wax
2 black insides of some containers
3 glass dirty looking covers
4 very tall glass covers
5 cheap bland looking boxing
6 non descriptive branding
7 grill look-a-like brand logo
8 rather than chic classy, over all appearance very masculine plain and unattractive

For the price of the items I couldn’t get beyond the disappointment in the look to even bother to what the smells were like.

:grin::grin::grin:

So, taking all of that into consideration, how many did you buy, Dream Girl??

(Only teasing.)

I thought he did a good job and came over very well. The scents sounded good to me but they are pricey IMHO. I checked on Q and there is no burn time for the votives and the full candles I saw were between 50 and 65 hours. As I burn candles all evening, nearly every evening, they are too pricey for me. I expect over 100 hours! But come the day YC disappears I may burn less... I wouldn't want the podium thingy as it would show finger marks but the little motives and smaller candles looked all right.

I meant to watch the show, as another candle fan like your good selves (I may have mentioned it in passing!). But, as I said earlier, Rylan does my head in, I’m afraid. I don’t think he’s horrible - in fact I can imagine he’s charming to meet and speak to - but his presenting persona really grates on me, as do his much-repeated phrases. That’s on his Big Brother after-show, though, which he ruined for me, I mean for my friend (because of course I would never watch that or any of the Reality shows, ever, ever, ever!). I saw him on Room 101 earlier this year and he actually seemed reasonably intelligent and quite witty. I wish him luck with his candles but have no interest at those prices.

I watch This Morning now and then and caught him on a segment with Gok - both came across as genuinely having fun together and made me laugh in a good way.

I wasn't keen on him when I first saw him on there a few years ago, but have warmed to him. He does seem more genuine than most, and from what I saw of his show earlier, he seems to like his range and be very familiar with the ingredients.

If only he'd bring out a range that didn't have allergy warnings...

I doubt if he really has any input. Some factory on an industrial estate probably churns this stuff out and needed a 'face' for marketing and he was available and cheap. Amanda was otherwise busy with her Bundleberry. Me cynical, er, yeah ! Be interesting to see the back of the packaging and who the Distributor is, and worth checking out.

Here we go......... Luxenoa Ltd is an active company incorporated on 13 June 2018 with the registered office located in Maldon, Essex. Luxenoa Ltd has been running for 5 months. There are currently 1 active director and 0 active secretaries according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 13th June 2018. ........

Ross Clark is the one active director, aka Rylan.

:grin::grin::grin:

So, taking all of that into consideration, how many did you buy, Dream Girl??

(Only teasing.)

:mysmilie_50:

Debit card never ventured out :mysmilie_17:

Though he presented well I wasn’t tempted at all.
He did give the impression he was proud of his creations, though wrongly agreed on the burn time of an item.
I did feel for him when he announced his reeds had received a 1 star being returned review due to smelling chemically.
And tried to get over the point that he was asking buyers to remove the stopper and allow some time before smelling as the
item had been airtight sealed.

Latest posts

Back