Luxenoa By Rylan Launches 2pm & 8pm 07/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rylan will be hosting BBC2 Strictly ‘It Takes Two’ when it returns at the end of the year

Oh NOOOO! I *love* Strictly (more so in the past but still a fan of the main show) and I enjoyed the odd look at It Takes Two with Zoe (or - even better - Claudia in the early days)... But I cannot bear Rylan and won't want to tune in with him presenting :(

Oh NOOOO! I *love* Strictly (more so in the past but still a fan of the main show) and I enjoyed the odd look at It Takes Two with Zoe (or - even better - Claudia in the early days)... But I cannot bear Rylan and won't want to tune in with him presenting :(

According to the BBC they are sharing doing the shows due to Zoe doing morning radio but perhaps will do some jointly.
I understand they record Monday/Tuesday shows together on Mondays then Wednesday/Thursday on a Wednesday.
So perhaps if that’s still the case we will have one doing two evenings then the other doing two.

I can only take him in very very small doses so that is another fav programme ruined.

There was just something about him. on Masterchef, Week 1 couldn’t tell you what a knife was by week 3 he was able to produce professional dishes! Also on Stand Up 2 cancer bake off one minute he was like a squealing teenager then producing a show stopper.

Just doesn’t always seem to ring true. Good enough sense of humour but too much in your face and far too excitable for me.

Sorry! But then I don’t watch anything he is a regular on.

Latest posts

Back