Luxenoa By Rylan Launches 2pm & 8pm 07/12/18 - Page 7        

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Rylan will be hosting BBC2 Strictly ‘It Takes Two’ when it returns at the end of the year
    Oh NOOOO! I *love* Strictly (more so in the past but still a fan of the main show) and I enjoyed the odd look at It Takes Two with Zoe (or - even better - Claudia in the early days)... But I cannot bear Rylan and won't want to tune in with him presenting :(

Likes AndiK , LilyJo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He is joint hosting as Zoe has the breakfast radio show and can only do certain days.
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    Oh NOOOO! I *love* Strictly (more so in the past but still a fan of the main show) and I enjoyed the odd look at It Takes Two with Zoe (or - even better - Claudia in the early days)... But I cannot bear Rylan and won't want to tune in with him presenting :(
    According to the BBC they are sharing doing the shows due to Zoe doing morning radio but perhaps will do some jointly.
    I understand they record Monday/Tuesday shows together on Mondays then Wednesday/Thursday on a Wednesday.
    So perhaps if that’s still the case we will have one doing two evenings then the other doing two.
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou , donna255 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can only take him in very very small doses so that is another fav programme ruined.

There was just something about him. on Masterchef, Week 1 couldnít tell you what a knife was by week 3 he was able to produce professional dishes! Also on Stand Up 2 cancer bake off one minute he was like a squealing teenager then producing a show stopper.

Just doesnít always seem to ring true. Good enough sense of humour but too much in your face and far too excitable for me.

Sorry! But then I donít watch anything he is a regular on.
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou thanked for this post
    Likes LilyJo, AndiK liked this post