Laura Geller Fans some imporant news

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried it years ago, the first ingredient is talc so no matter how often they say it’s a cream, it isn’t it’s a powder, hence it dropping all over the place when you sweep your brush over. You’d get the exact same result with Johnson’s Baby Powder and Bisto (powder not granules) mixed together.

I tried it years ago, the first ingredient is talc so no matter how often they say it’s a cream, it isn’t it’s a powder, hence it dropping all over the place when you sweep your brush over. You’d get the exact same result with Johnson’s Baby Powder and Bisto (powder not granules) mixed together.

Does the baby powder mask the smell of the gravy granules? I can see the Bisto kids sniffing as I type.

I can't find another foundation.

Do you mean, you have not found another one that suits you so well OR are there none available in that range anywhere? If it's that you can't find another one that suits you, if you look at my earlier post, I've switched away from the LG range to IT cc cream with Nude by Nature powder foundation over the top and in my opinion that is just as good as LG B&B, both on the "dreaded High Street" (in Boots), if you can get to a reasonably sized branch they have LOADS of brands with choices, not necessarily with the marbling.

I used B&B for years but i have gone over to Boots No7, they do a little bottle of concentrated foundation that you can mix with primer or moisturiser. You can use 1-2 drops depending on how much cover you want, I have the perfect match and I love the stuff. I wouldn’t go back to LG now

I am 71 and have stopped using foundation on a daily basis. I usually go round the beauty counters and blag samples. Atm I am using an IT BB cream and a couple of YSL Touche Eclat samples. I have also discovered Soap and Glory Trick or Treatment, it is for dark circles but I use as a concealer sometines as well, I find it doesn't dry under my eyes like most concealers

I am 71 and have stopped using foundation on a daily basis. I usually go round the beauty counters and blag samples. Atm I am using an IT BB cream and a couple of YSL Touche Eclat samples. I have also discovered Soap and Glory Trick or Treatment, it is for dark circles but I use as a concealer sometines as well, I find it doesn't dry under my eyes like most concealers

I've looked up this foundation on YouTube and Boots and it seems like a fab idea. I'm now going to add it on my wish list.

Latest posts

Back