Elemis TSV 14/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to Elemis the TSV will be available early, from 8th April.

I see Elemis are doing a new range, Smart Skin.

The 30ml serum is £210 and the eye cream set...two 10 ml jars are £145.

If this comes to Qvc, which I'm sure it will, how many are prepared to pay those sort of prices? Six easy pays blah blah, JF can't live without it etc. etc. (but always looks exactly the same)

If this comes to Qvc, which I'm sure it will, how many are prepared to pay those sort of prices? Six easy pays blah blah, JF can't live without it etc. etc. (but always looks exactly the same)

At those sorts of prices it’s more like ‘Smarting Eyes’ Elemis Skincare

:mysmilie_11:

they already are & due to be on TSV day as far as i know

Elemis Ultra-Smart Pro-Collagen Eye Treatment Duo & White Flowers
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239201

Elemis Ultra Smart Pro-Collagen Complex 12 Serum & Overnight Matrix
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239202

Maybe a lot more in ml for ml value but all in looking at a £70 TSV. Do I need all those products no!

This six-piece Elemis collection features an array of products to pamper and add a radiant glow to your skin, including two skincare heroes, two glow-boosting face and body treats, and your choice of indulgent shower and hand treatments, in either Skin Nourishing or Sea Lavender & Samphire formulations. Perfect to split up into gifts for loved ones, or simply as a well-deserved treat to keep for yourself, this comprehensive selection from Elemis is the perfect way to prep for the summer.

From the experts at Elemis - with over 25 years' experience in developing skincare treatments, Elemis take pride in creating products that will help to target your various complexion concerns and leave you feeling more confident.

Stress less - the Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix is formulated to help target areas of your skin where everyday stress shows most, for a visibly smoother, younger-looking complexion. Harnessing a powerful blend of ingredients, this revolutionary formula works throughout the night to help restore the natural balance to your skin, creating a protective matrix to help seal in hydration. A youthful, firmer-feeling complexion is revealed by the morning.

The perfect prep - the luxurious deep cleansing Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser helps purify, moisturise and remove daily pollutants, while make-up and grime are gently dissolved, to reveal a radiantly youthful-looking complexion. Once your skin is prepped and cleansed, you'll be ready for the Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser, formulated to leave skin feeling soft and velvety smooth with a beautiful golden glow, and the perfect base for make-up.

Get summer ready - completing the collection are the top-rated Tan Accelerator, a pre-tanning lotion to help prepare your skin for exposure to the sun, plus your choice of sumptuous Shower Cream or Milk and Hand & Nail Balm or Cream. Choose from the refreshing, revitalising Sea Lavender & Samphire scent, or the pampering, soothing Skin Nourishing aromatic.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this superb six-piece collection (without the bag) once more in 90 days, at this incredible price.

All collections contain:

1 x Limited Edition Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - boasting a rich formula infused with plant extracts, shea butter and white beeswax, this luxurious cream cleanser works to remove make-up and grime to reveal a radiant-looking complexion. This limited edition formulation boasts an energising scent blend of neroli, bergamot and cedarwood
1 x Pro-Collagen Smart Overnight Matrix (30ml; special size) - enriched with padina pavonica and Drone Peptide Technology (to help skin appear smoother, plumper, more hydrated and less creased in the morning), plus microalgae and wild indigo oligosaccharide
1 x Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser for Face (50ml; full size) - formulated with anti-oxidant-rich green tea and ginger water evodia fruit extract, and rice bran oil
1 x Tan Accelerator (125ml; full size) - contains Tahitian gardenia and jojoba oil. Leaves your skin feeling soft and fantastically conditioned
1 x large beach bag

Make your choice:

Skin Nourishing collection:

1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (300ml; full size) - this rich shower cream helps to cleanse and hydrate your skin, veiling it in milk protein
1 x Skin Nourishing Hand & Nail Lotion (100ml; full size) - a pampering formula that promotes long-lasting hydration for your hands and nails, infused with camellia, cotton seed and starflower

Or:

Sea Lavender & Samphire collection:

1 x Sea Lavender & Samphire Shower Milk (300ml; full size) - a caring, moisturising product designed to cleanse your skin in the bath or shower. Infused with lavender, sea salt and samphire extracts
1 x Sea Lavender & Samphire Hand & Nail Balm (100ml; full size) - perfect for dry hands in need of TLC, this soft balm has been formulated to infuse your skin with moisture and leave it delicately scented. Contains lavender, samphire, patchouli and lemon

How to use:
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser:

Massage into dry skin until the cleanser has warmed and loosened
Leave for one minute to dissolve make-up and grime
Remove with a damp warm mitt
Pat face dry with a clean towel

Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix:

To be used every evening before bed
Apply a pea sized amount into the hands and warm together
After cleansing and toning, warm a pea sized amount between the palms and gently glaze over the face, neck and décolleté
Always use upward, stroking, sweeping motions when applying moisturiser to the face
Avoid direct contact with eyes

Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser:

Apply a pea sized amount every morning to cleansed, dry skin
Builds an even, natural-looking tan in 2 - 3 days
Wash hands after use
For best results, exfoliate regularly

Shower Cream:

Apply generously to skin in the shower or bath, massaging it in with your hands
Rinse off with warm water

Hand & Nail Cream:

After cleansing, apply to dry skin, massaging it in with your hands until it has been completely absorbed

Tan Accelerator:

Apply 1 - 2 weeks before sun exposure
While on holiday, use as an after sun treatment to help lock in your tan
Keep applying when you’re back from your holiday

LIVE NOW!!

Just did pre ml for ml & prices from 3 different retailers total £232.50 approx so I guess it will be about £70 to £80, if £69.96 I might have to go for it. Will be my first from Q this year.
I am using this pre tan at the moment, actually using on my face & using Malibu miracle tan on body.
The overnight matrix is £92 at Q.
I love the shower cream too.
Sooooo tempted.

ml for ml

1 x Limited Edition Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - boasting a rich formula infused with plant extracts, shea butter and white beeswax, this luxurious cream cleanser works to remove make-up and grime to reveal a radiant-looking complexion. This limited edition formulation boasts an energising scent blend of neroli, bergamot and cedarwood. Worth £37 (Elemis website) cost £11.28
1 x Pro-Collagen Smart Overnight Matrix (30ml; special size) - enriched with padina pavonica and Drone Peptide Technology (to help skin appear smoother, plumper, more hydrated and less creased in the morning), plus microalgae and wild indigo oligosaccharide Worth £92 (QVC) cost £28.06
1 x Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser for Face (50ml; full size) - formulated with anti-oxidant-rich green tea and ginger water evodia fruit extract, and rice bran oil Worth £32.50 (Elemis website) cost £9.91
1 x Tan Accelerator (125ml; full size) - contains Tahitian gardenia and jojoba oil. Leaves your skin feeling soft and fantastically conditioned Worth £26 (Elemis website) cost £7.93
1 x Shower Cream (300ml; full size) - this rich shower cream helps to cleanse and hydrate your skin, veiling it in milk protein Worth £27 (Elemis website) cost £8.23
1 x Hand & Nail Lotion (100ml; full size) - a pampering formula that promotes long-lasting hydration for your hands and nails, infused with camellia, cotton seed and starflower Worth £18 (Look fantastic website) cost £5.50
1 x Beach Bag

Total Worth from above prices £232.50 cost £70.91 including p&p in calculations.

I think it’s good value, but only really want the tan accelerator & the glow, so going to resist.

Drone Peptide Technology FFS!!! What a load of balls....(.to go with the beach bag)

Howevs, I'm strangely tempted, for which I blame llloyd, the tsv pimp & my love of circular objects....Off to look at reviews for the 'balls' cream & tanner stuff.

llloyd, I believe that the tan 'pusher' is very rich & creamy, so if rich & creamy balls are your thang......

* written in a pimpin' stylee!

:mysmilie_17:

Drone Peptide Technology FFS!!! What a load of balls....(.to go with the beach bag)

Howevs, I'm strangely tempted, for which I blame llloyd, the tsv pimp & my love of circular objects....Off to look at reviews for the 'balls' cream & tanner stuff.

llloyd, I believe that the tan 'pusher' is very rich & creamy, so if rich & creamy balls are your thang......

* written in a pimpin' stylee!

:mysmilie_17:

Sorry if I’m tempting you to part with your hard earned cash, I’m very good at it apparently.
You do cheer me up no end, thanks for that.

Never buy Elemis but sea lavender and samphire, hmmmmmmm, sounds just my thing. No easy pays though so if it stays that way it will be a no from me and I need to save up for the next Decleor TSV.

CC

Never buy Elemis but sea lavender and samphire, hmmmmmmm, sounds just my thing. No easy pays though so if it stays that way it will be a no from me and I need to save up for the next Decleor TSV.

CC

Do you like Davidoff Cool Water you should like Sea Lavendar & Samphire

4 easy pays available for individual delivery but not on auto delivery

Ahhhhhhhhh Loob did you HAVE to say that :mysmilie_17: I might. Look. I will. Look. After all, 30 day MBG which has been used a few times before on my beauty buys.

CC

Do you like Davidoff Cool Water you should like Sea Lavendar & Samphire

I haven't smelled the Davidoff - Mr CC likes, soap, soap and more soap. No "girls stuff". Flat cap and whippet. You know the sort :mysmilie_17: I liked the smell of the Flora Mare items but they were just nice creams, not real skincare with results. I also like the MB coastal items so now I'm really tempted by the Elemis. Just to try mind you.

CC

CC

I had the sea lav & samph in a previous tsv, probs last years equivalent of this one itms, & it's lovely. Ozonic & fresh, but with enough creaminess to feel high end. It's the complete opposite of the Frangipani in every way, (which makes me want to vom - almost) Anyone tackling a spare room alone deserves a treat.....& the Dec tsv's are getting worse & worse imo.

Get it CC, then I won't be the only one in trouble. Clear a space in the spare room to hide it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back