ALDI beauty spots - online now.. - Page 9
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin


       


Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 173
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks shopperholic , Dream Girl thanked for this post
     

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    I got the 'Benefit' mascara and it's rubbish imo. Lashes look like spider legs and it dries very crispy, it's going back sadly.
    Has anyone bought eye shadows, lipstick, highlighter, bronzer? The eye shadow pallets looked very nice
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post
     

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks Dream Girl , Lemonpop, shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss, boffy , llloyd , Marina liked this post
     

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    From Thursday 29 August

    And the glycolic pads are back!

    https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys...+Beauty&page=0
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou , Lemonpop thanked for this post
     

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I notice they`ve got a dupe of the Clinique 3 step skincare with face wash,toner and moisturiser. I like Aldi skincare and its got the leaping bunny too. They`ve also got a copy of the Clinique Moisture Surge cream. When I go in store on Saturday I`ll buy both. Last time they had skincare special buys I bought the rose facial oil and its honestly one of the best facial oils I`ve ever used. I really hope they bring it back but it sold out Countrywide in hours.
    Thanks Lemonpop thanked for this post
     

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The husband was telling me about a programme I taped about Aldi the other night (I haven’t watched it properly yet) were top chefs were cooked food from Aldi, and food from expensive shops and brands, they picked Aldi as the nicest food without knowing it was Aldi. Same with the skincare, makes you think doesn’t it.
    Likes boffy , SisterBliss, Lemonpop liked this post
     

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    I notice they`ve got a dupe of the Clinique 3 step skincare with face wash,toner and moisturiser. I like Aldi skincare and its got the leaping bunny too. They`ve also got a copy of the Clinique Moisture Surge cream. When I go in store on Saturday I`ll buy both. Last time they had skincare special buys I bought the rose facial oil and its honestly one of the best facial oils I`ve ever used. I really hope they bring it back but it sold out Countrywide in hours.
    On this current offer they have the body oil and I thought of you Vienna (actually it's for the face, hands, body and hair; 100 ml); I'm sure you've seen it already.

    https://www.aldi.co.uk/miracle-oil-s...21279307342000
    Thanks Vienna thanked for this post
     

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    The husband was telling me about a programme I taped about Aldi the other night (I haven’t watched it properly yet) were top chefs were cooked food from Aldi, and food from expensive shops and brands, they picked Aldi as the nicest food without knowing it was Aldi. Same with the skincare, makes you think doesn’t it.
    What channel was this shopper? I may be able to catch up later

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    What channel was this shopper? I may be able to catch up later
    Itís on Channel 5 and you can get in on catch-up Marina. :mysmilie_3:
    Thanks Marina thanked for this post
    Likes AndiK liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •