Manufacturing dates

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Checked both these sights for manufacturing dates etc, neither have Gatineau, any ideas?

http://checkcosmetic.net/cosmetic-and-perfume-shelf-life-faq/

http://www.checkfresh.com/

Hiya!

Google tells me that Gatineau are owned by Revlon and both websites has that in their lists, so try the batch code under that?

Alternatively email the company and ask how to work it out - due to a ‘collection’ of ultrasun I’d bought from Q, I wanted to make sure I used everything in the right order and they were actually really helpful! (I’ll have to trawl through my emails to find that info and will post it another time).

Hope that helps - nothing to hand to test my theory so let me know how you get on. Xxx

PS: it was actually a list from this forum in 2012, so therefore must be correct lol!

Last edited:
Hiya!

Google tells me that Gatineau are owned by Revlon and both websites has that in their lists, so try the batch code under that?

Alternatively email the company and ask how to work it out - due to a ‘collection’ of ultrasun I’d bought from Q, I wanted to make sure I used everything in the right order and they were actually really helpful! (I’ll have to trawl through my emails to find that info and will post it another time).

Hope that helps - nothing to hand to test my theory so let me know how you get on. Xxx

PS: it was actually a list from this forum in 2012, so therefore must be correct lol!

Brilliant, thank you, it does work under Revlon. Going to get all my Gatineau out & date it.

Hiya!

Got around to dating all Gatineau products, most are from 2016, says 60 month shelf life. I have such a lot to use as well as Decleor, Molton Brown to name a few, not going to buy anything for ages if I can help it.

Got around to dating all Gatineau products, most are from 2016, says 60 month shelf life. I have such a lot to use as well as Decleor, Molton Brown to name a few, not going to buy anything for ages if I can help it.

I know this is an old thread, so sorry for that. Does anyone know where I can check Manuf dates for Emma Hardie?

Talking about "best before" dates, today I will be using my very last jar of Patak curry, bought 14 years ago in 2005 (bought in bulk), best by 2007, but still delicious.

Talking about "best before" dates, today I will be using my very last jar of Patak curry, bought 14 years ago in 2005 (bought in bulk), best by 2007, but still delicious.

When eating out of date or best before foods, especially curry products, take my top tip, always have a loo roll handy in the fridge, just in case! :mysmilie_17:

I don't eat "use by" food after the date eg roast chicken slices, but I take "best by" dates with a pinch of salt.

And the currys are in glass jars, with an indicator button on the lid to show if any air had entered the air-tight lid. If in tins, spicy sauces can react with the tin eventually, but not with glass.

Do skin potions etc really become ineffective after a time?

I used a white sauce mix (powdered one) dated 2010 :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: It was fine but I did check it first for mould/mites/mouse droppings :mysmilie_17: Wouldn't bother me using out of best by date curry either, I must have loose tea that dates back more than 10 years, tastes lovely and I also re-freeze meat/prawns/chicken and I'm still alive.

Now, who wants to come round for dinner :mysmilie_17:

CC

PS. Skincare items definitely do go off. Not sure about wine, doesn't last that long in our house once opened.

Anyone know where to check Manufacturing dates for Caudalie?

Just to update, I emailed Caudalie with the codes off the products and had a response within 24 hours giving expiry dates of each one. Fabulous!

'...I also re-freeze meat/prawns/chicken and I'm still alive'. CC please stop doing this because one day your guardian angel won't be around & you'll end up on a drip.

The Q's tat peddlers were manufactured over a number of decades but every one of them passed their sell by date a long time ago.

Does anyone know the way to check Manufacturing dates for Rituals?
Unable to locate on check cosmetics.

Latest posts

Back