Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Garden Makeover TSV 16/05/19

the next Garden Makeover TSV is on the 16/05/19

Post Thanks / Like

Bernini Water Feature
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe they are still selling this rubbish..I still have mine but only because my sparrows love bathing in it

Post Thanks / Like

Bernini Battery Operated Fountain with Timer (Fish, Mermaid or Seahorse in Black or White)
    Item Number: 518630
    QVC Price 222.00
    Todays Special Value Price 179.97
    P&P 9.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.518630

Attachment 17248

Attachment 17249

Attachment 17250

Attachment 17251

Post Thanks / Like

Blimey I bought one of their first Bernini fountains and it cost under 50. Look at this price ! I was disappointed in mine - when I set it up the 2nd summer the solar panel didn’t work but it was over a year old so QVC weren’t interested. I had to buy a new panel from the manufacturers. Same in the 3rd summer so obviously the panels are made to last just one summer. I kept the base as a bird bath but a couple of years later it was so brittle that it cracked and I took it to the dump.

That’s the end of my involvement with Bernini.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes KimP , candycane, stratobuddy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Been thinking about a fountain but will resist. Wasn't there a problem about replacement batteries not being available? Thought there was a post about it a while back. Not buying any more garden stuff just now - I noticed how much I ordered on advanced delivery and I really need to do a bit of overtime to cover it!!

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I’m very interested in the Holly folding cocoon chair. The had one non folding one last year which went on to wait list very early in year and never came back.

This year the folding one sold out very quickly and they offered a different one but over 100 dearer.

I see today that the folding one is back at 249 - does anyone remember the price of the stock a month or so ago?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Been thinking about a fountain but will resist. Wasn't there a problem about replacement batteries not being available? Thought there was a post about it a while back. Not buying any more garden stuff just now - I noticed how much I ordered on advanced delivery and I really need to do a bit of overtime to cover it!!

CC
    I wonder if this one is mains operated that would be better...there is one on now an elephant fountain and its mains operated. you should get a year guarantee on the mains one as the battery ones only have 6 months which is a joke at those prices!
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I quite liked the elephant one until Mr CC came into the room and had a laughing fit "who in their right mind would buy that?" Er, me! I'm not though, far too dear and it's quite small.

CC
    Likes Tarketta , llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    I’m very interested in the Holly folding cocoon chair. The had one non folding one last year which went on to wait list very early in year and never came back.

This year the folding one sold out very quickly and they offered a different one but over 100 dearer.

I see today that the folding one is back at 249 - does anyone remember the price of the stock a month or so ago?
    Quick update in case anyone else interested in this. Took the plunge and ordered at weekend arrived today (Wednesday). Box heavy used a trolley to get it around to garden but once there only took about 15 mins and one person (a second on standby would be handy) to assemble.

Very sturdy, seemed legs not level but once chair on it was perfect so perhaps designed this way. Cushions good but not weather proof so need a fair space to store but all in all a very very comfortable seat, wouldnt sit on it with a hangover though!

Early birthday pressie to myself. Is it a sign I am in My dotage as this is my preference over jewellery this year?
    Thanks KimP , candycane thanked for this post