Gtech TSV 19/5/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got the GTech Air ram K9 - it's OK but not worth what I paid for it. Considering it's for pet hairs it doesn't do as good a job as it should.

CC

Gtech K9 AirRam & Multi Handheld Vacuum System & Accessory Kit
Item Number: 808794
QVC Price £369.00
Todays Special Value Price £279.96
P&P £0.00

or 3 Easy Pays of £93.32

This complete cleaning system from Gtech comes with a K9 AirRam vacuum cleaner that features a lightweight design, a smart compact dirt collection system and AirLOC technology, as well as a K9 Multi Handheld vacuum and an AirRam Accessory Kit. Upgrade your cleaning experience with this sleek vacuum cleaner set, which will keep your home free from dust, pet hair and more with its effortless yet powerful technology.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the AirRam Multi K9 System with additional accessory kit individually, directly from Gtech you’d pay £369.98. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £279.96, plus P&P, is an outstanding saving of £90.02.

Very versatile - this set includes a K9 AirRam vacuum cleaner for when you're cleaning your floors and a K9 Multi Handheld for when you want the freedom to vacuum your stairs, shelves and more. The choice is yours, allowing you to clean your home your way.

Notice the difference - boasting K9 AirRam aluminium strengthening, the K9 AirRam vacuum cleaner will rid your carpets and floors of even the smallest dust particles and pet hair with its powerful suction and rotating brush bar, and it even features lightly scented cartridges inside it to leave your room smelling fresh and clean. It's a cleaning experience that goes the extra mile.

No fuss - there's no fiddly settings to change with the K9 AirRam, as it does all the work for you, moving seamlessly between carpets and hard floors, so all you have to do is press the button and go. There's also no cords to contend with thanks to its wireless design, allowing you the freedom to move it where you like.

More space - the K9 AirRam's smart dirt collection system compresses the dirt into a capsule at the head of the vacuum, allowing you more space to fill it up so you can keep cleaning. What's more, when it's full, you can simply eject it straight into the bin, without the need for wasteful vacuum bags.

Never miss a thing - thanks to its built-in AirLOC technology, the K9 AirRam picks up larger objects with ease, so you won't have to bend down and pick up scraps that are too large, making it even easier to clean your floors quickly and effectively.

Effortlessly lightweight - these vacuum cleaners' lightweight designs allows you to easily move the K9 AirRam across your floors and lift the K9 Handheld with one hand, without having to strain your back. Clean the floors, the stairs and even up high, without compromising on your comfort.

Keep going - the K9 AirRam runs for up to 40 minutes and the K9 Handheld runs for up to 20 minutes, allowing you to keep going so you can clean everything you need to without having to wait for them to charge again.

Everything you need - the Accessory Kit included comes with a duster for getting into the nooks and crannies of your home, such as behind your TV or areas with cobwebs, and a clip-on handle attachment and a Speed Clean Handle to make using your AirRam K9 even easier on the stairs or in the boot of your car, so you can really get the most out of your vacuum cleaners.

In charge - the K9 AirRam's smart charger allows you to simply remove the battery and plug it in when you've finished using your vacuum cleaner, so you don't have to have the whole vacuum cleaner out on display and it'll be ready for your next clean whenever you want it. Simple!

Need help? Just call Gtech's customer service centre, who will help you with any queries you have about your new vacuum cleaner.

Peace of mind - included with this set is a two year manufacturer's warranty, so you can have peace of mind that your vacuum cleaners will last and last.

Two year manufacturer's guarantee included

What's in the box?

1 x Gtech AirRam K9 Mk2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
1 x Gtech Handheld Multi Mk2 K9
1 x pack of scented cartridges
1 x AirRam K9 Washable Filter
1 x power brush
1 x dusting brush
1 x extension tube with dusting brush
1 x crevice tool
1 x duster
1 x Speed Clean Handle
1 x attachable clip for duster
1 x Multi K9 Washable Filter
1 x power adaptor
1 x instruction manual

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808794

Don't let me put this item down as mine's probably a different model but the hand held one is worse than useless. Mine came as a bundle and was around £300 but neither the upright nor hand held can cope with white dog hair everywhere and the upright point blank refuses to pick up feathers (not that my dog has feathers lol, they escape from my NN bedding).

CC

We like ours but then we don’t have kids or pets and just use it between proper vacuuming.

Got to say that the BA is nearly as annoying as the wee man who does Shark (or vax?). Only a man would get that excited over a small feather duster being attached to its handle.

I’ve been looking for a rechargeable cleaner. I have a Van that I’ve had quite a while and needs replacing now. I’ve just ordered the Gtech so hope it lives up to the hype.

I'll be interested to see how you get on with it and if you have pets. My mum has a different model of Gtech and loves it and I admit hers seems a lot more efficient than mine and she has a dog and a cat.

CC

Don't let me put this item down as mine's probably a different model but the hand held one is worse than useless. Mine came as a bundle and was around £300 but neither the upright nor hand held can cope with white dog hair everywhere and the upright point blank refuses to pick up feathers (not that my dog has feathers lol, they escape from my NN bedding).

CC

You're the only person I've heard saying anything negative about it (openly!) but I totally agree..!

I was totally unconvinced that it would be good for me but everyone went on about how amazing it is. I have a pale (silver) haired cat, who has a downy undercoat and although his coat is stunning (not just in his and my opinion!!), it moults and sticks to everything!

Luckily I didn't buy the Gtech I just borrowed a pair to try and it didn't cope at all. Found the handheld especially weak (again, it wasn't possibly this current model and again don't let me out others off!)!

I am just very glad I went for my Miele - with its turbo animal brush - corded and bagged but does his job well!

We like ours but then we don’t have kids or pets and just use it between proper vacuuming.

Got to say that the BA is nearly as annoying as the wee man who does Shark (or vax?). Only a man would get that excited over a small feather duster being attached to its handle.

Totally agree. For some reason I find him a bit creepy to be honest.

juts get a Dyson stick the basic ones are fantastic for pet hair my get the mini motorhead if your really fussy

I haven't got the strength of trip for the Dyson so my air ram was brilliant...but only bought that after our Miele (animal one, can't remember the model)...eventually died) and lugging that up three sets of stairs had become ON task, not mine!! The 30 days is not there for nowt...try it out.

Just got myself a Dyson V8 - been after one of the long stick cordless type for ages, Must admit, I was somewhat disappointed but now I've used it for a while, I'm loving it more and more. I've had a Gtech Air Ram and returned it as it didn't live up to expectations, tho my M-i-L has a later model and it's a lot better than mine ever was. The Dyson is extremely expensive and I feel somewhat robbed, couldn't afford a more recent model but it's turned out ok, the trigger is a pain as its continuous press and it does make your hand ache but the dust pick up is exeptional like, in my opinion, all Dysons are.

Well I hate Dyson, like Gtech and Shark but I have to say my Gtech is so che to run because the better lasts for ages, only electricity you use is in the charging. I would go so far to say my Gtech Air K9 is the best vacuum cleaner I have had. I have a 4 year old Meiji which is heavy. It sits in a cupboard since I got the Gtech which I bought last time it was a TSV but it was just the vacuum without attachments which I would now like!

Latest posts

Back