Attitude by Renee TSV 20/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bought a gorgeous maxi dress once from Renee but the neckline was somewhere near my belly button - not made for small people but I think she does petite now.

CC

When she first came to Q I bought a few things and wore them often but then like all of them the quality took a nosedive and prices went up so I haven’t bought since.

Sorry to offend buyers but the thought of reversible leggings make me feel slightly :puke:

Summertime reversible leggings, a quick question are they washed prior to reversing :whew::blush::giggle:

Sorry to offend buyers but the thought of reversible leggings make me feel slightly :puke:

Summertime reversible leggings, a quick question are they washed prior to reversing :whew::blush::giggle:

That depends on whether they send you a new pair or you get someone else’s returns !

Oh my.......

Reversible returned leggings now that thought really makes me :mysmilie_13::puke::puke:

Next question. Did the person returning borrow a pair of Chloe's spare pants or did they go commando :mysmilie_17: I'm afraid I would not be seen dead in these.

CC

These resemble fitness wear, the type of leggings people have for yoga or pilates. I shudder to think how certain bums, tums and thighs would look walking down he street in them and before anybody comments that I must be a skinny minny to say such a thing, well no I`m not but there again I wouldn`t buy them or wear them.
Leggings can be very unforgiving unless you wear a knee length tunic or similar but sadly I see many women wearing them with short T shirts or tops when they really shouldn`t.

th.jpg

Why I rarely wear leggings.

Renee's Reversible Tummy Control Cropped Trousers Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177016

Renee's Reversible Tummy Control Cropped Trousers Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177017

QVC Price £39.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

These reversible cropped trousers from Women with Control feature a striking print on one side with a block colour reverse, plus a comfortable stretch waistband and smoothing tummy control. Flattering and easy to wear, these versatile trousers will give you two gorgeous looks in one.

Take your pick - with four vibrant colours and prints to choose from you’ll be able to easily mix and match with your favourite tops. The reversible style is so great too, giving you a multitude of looks to pair with printed and block-coloured blouses, tops and T-shirts.

Easy care, easy wear - these comfy trousers are machine washable and so easy to care for, making them great for taking away on holidays and weekend trips. Their stretch fabric also means they can be pulled on with ease, great when you're in a rush and need to get up and go.

Straight leg shape
Outer: 86% cotton, 14% elastane; lining: 84% nylon, 16% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black - abstract print
Navy - leaf print
Khaki - animal print
Cobalt - floral print

My thoughts exactly ! Even on the most spotlessly clean woman they are not going to be 'fresh' when turned inside out. A question Renee - "would you wear your knickers inside out, after wearing them the right way ?" No, me neither. So all that bam bam when teaching us how to reverse a garment (like we are so thick we don't know), just turns me off even more.

Latest posts

Back