Garden Pick of the Month - Page 4        

       




Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    26,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Garden Pick of The Month

    Wildlife World Bird Feed & Nest Gift Hamper 28.99 Delivered
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.519275

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    26,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Garden Pick of the Month

    Grumpy Gardener Outdoor Bobbing Christmas Character 22.99 Delivered
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.519052
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post
     

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,843
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Garden Pick of the Month

    Grumpy Gardener Outdoor Bobbing Christmas Character 22.99 Delivered
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.519052
    4.99 from Aldi

    https://www.aldi.co.uk/christmas-wob...19659316465801

    https://www.aldi.co.uk/christmas-wob...19659298345600
    Likes Evie , AndiK , boffy , Kathy liked this post
     

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks Sazza that’s great, just ordered the pack of four https://www.aldi.co.uk/christmas-wob...00000330875100 trust QVC to be watered down and just offer two choices, so I’ve bought them and Santa stop here door mat for the same price as QVC charge for one, so thanks again Sazza I’d have missed those xx.
    Likes Evie , SisterBliss, AndiK , boffy liked this post
     

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hell, that's outrageous!! I liked the snowman and have just bought him. I'm going right off QVC, especially the gardening stuff.



         

    CC
     

  6.      
  7. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Hell, that's outrageous!! I liked the snowman and have just bought him. I'm going right off QVC, especially the gardening stuff.

    CC
    Oh no, I bet you could kick yourself, you could’ve bought five for 2 more that QVC charge for one and delivered free. You’re right an almost 400% mark up on Aldi price is beyond outrageous.
    Likes Evie , SisterBliss, AndiK , candycane, boffy liked this post
     

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I meant I bought the Aldi one as I couldn't afford the QVC price:mysmilie_59: and while I was on the Aldi site I bought those faux flickering candles that were monstrously expensive on Q. I got 4 for 15.95. Then I got a door mat :mysmilie_17: Had I needed the 4 Christmas characters I would have snapped them all up but I just wanted the snowman for my front doorstep.

    Thanks everyone for pointing out the bargains.

    CC
     

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I meant I bought the Aldi one as I couldn't afford the QVC price:mysmilie_59: and while I was on the Aldi site I bought those faux flickering candles that were monstrously expensive on Q. I got 4 for 15.95. Then I got a door mat :mysmilie_17: Had I needed the 4 Christmas characters I would have snapped them all up but I just wanted the snowman for my front doorstep.

    Thanks everyone for pointing out the bargains.

    CC
    Phew! Ah that’s brill CC! You get a years guarantee too which is good to know :mysmilie_3:
    Likes Evie , SisterBliss, candycane, AndiK liked this post
     

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks Sazza. I’ve bought the Aldi snowman. Thought they’d be sold out but there were lots available in all 4 choices.

    I think I only got one cos it was so expensive on QVC and I thought I’d risk it for a fiver. He’s quite cute but definitely not worth 22.99. Perhaps the QVC one is better quality though.
    Likes AndiK , candycane liked this post
     

  11. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I went in Aldi late yesterday and they’d all gone in our store bar one penguin, felt sorry for it so bought him/her. The quality was really good so when QVCs goes back up to 29 plus say 4.95 postage, the only difference I can see extra for 29 is a little tin book under Father Christmas arm and a tree under the snowman. When I was at the till I was chatting to the woman serving and she said she had a couple through on Thursday who were fuming, they’d paid 23 for the exact same thing “from QVC is it?”.............QVC? Indeed :mysmilie_17:
    Likes AndiK , candycane, Evie liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •