Elemis TSV 21/7/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did buy directly from Elemis the Sensitive Skin Wash which I have used for years. Supersize of 400mls and only 60p more than the normal 200mls size, free shipping and a choice of the mini product free I picked a 50mls of the Apricot Toner.

Debenhams are selling 100ml Pro Collagen cream in the pink jar for £88.

It's the limited edition BCC one. They also have the £10 worth of points for £50 spend on beauty, though I think that might finish today, not sure.

Elemis Peptide 24/7 & Pro-Collagen Face & Body 6 Piece Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238204

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240307

QVC Price £96.00
Todays Special Value Price £67.00
P&P £4.95

This six-piece collection from Elemis features a selection of hero skincare favourites, including Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in your choice of formulation, Cleansing Micellar Water and bestselling Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil, recently launched and intensely moisturising Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial, and a duo of pampering Frangipani Monoi bodycare treats. Complete with a covetable beauty bag, this edit is the perfect way to rewrite your skin story for the season ahead.

From the experts at Elemis - with over 25 years' experience in developing skincare treatments, Elemis take pride in creating products that will help to target your various complexion concerns and leave you feeling more confident.

Peptide pep - discover a luminous glow with the help of the Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial and Night Recovery Cream-Oil. Inspired by the body’s inner clock and formulated to support tired complexions, these Peptide4 formulas aim to deliver a well-rested look to your skin for a naturally radiant complexion.

Get to know Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features the iconic Marine Cream in your choice of two targeted formulations, to help address visible signs of ageing and create a supple, moisturised and revitalised skin look.

Indulgent bodycare - need a holiday? Escape to a tropical paradise with the evocative scent of Frangipani Monoi, which you'll find in the caring Bath & Shower Milk and indulgent Oil-Rich Body Cream. The heady blend of Tahitian Tiare, creamy coconut and gourmand frangipani is sure to enhance any pamper routine.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this superb six-piece collection (without the bag) once more in 90 days, at this incredible price.

All collections contain:

1 x Cleansing Micellar Water (200ml) - a clarifying micellar water, formulated to effectively remove make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants to help reveal a clear, radiant complexion. Perfect for a quick cleanse morning and night, or the first step in your double cleansing routine
1 x Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial (50ml) - a hydrating sleep mask that works to fight signs of tired, dry skin, enrobing it in an invisible film to help prevent overnight water loss and reveal a youthful-looking complexion by morning. Infused with star arvenis and wild Indian night jasmine
1 x Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil (30ml) - combines the hydrating benefits of a moisturiser with the decadent properties of an oil, without the heavy texture; formulated with Night Scented Stocks, an aromatic plant grown in East Anglia exclusively for Elemis, plus jojoba seed oil, coconut oil and perilla seed oil
1 x Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - fragranced with the beautiful aroma of Frangipani flowers, this cleansing and caring milk will work to leave skin feeling silky smooth and delicately fragranced
1 x Frangipani Monoi Oil-Rich Body Cream (120ml) - a rich, luxurious cream infused with the scent of monoi and frangipani to help comfort, hydrate and soften the look and feel of your skin

Make your Pro-Collagen choice:

Original option contains:

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - an award-winning beauty icon, this gel-cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and improving the look of your complexion. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella - along with ginkgo biloba and rose and mimosa absolutes

Or:

Ultra-Rich option contains:

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - specially formulated for dry complexions; with the three seaweeds padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella, as well as ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes. Developed to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and encourage a radiant glow

How to use:
Cleansing Micellar Water:

Spritz a generous amount onto a cotton pad
Gently swipe cotton pad over the face to remove even waterproof make-up

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

Apply every morning, and evening if desired
Use a pea-sized amount and warm in your palms before applying to your face, neck, décolleté and around the eye area

Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil:

Apply to cleansed skin every night, avoiding the delicate eye area

Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial:

At night, smooth over skin after cleansing and applying serum

Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk:

Can be used in the shower or alternatively, try three capfuls in the bath for a hydrating soak

Frangipani Monoi Oil-Rich Body Cream:

Massage all over the body, allowing the cream texture to transform into an oil for deep hydration

ml for ml

1 x Cleansing Micellar Water (200ml) - Worth £26 cost £9.15
1 x Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial (30ml) - Worth £36 cost £12.66
1 x Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil (30ml) - Worth £49 cost £17.24
1 x Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - Worth £26 cost £9.15
1 x Frangipani Monoi Oil-Rich Body Cream (120ml) - Worth £13.50 cost £4.75
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Marine Cream (30ml) or Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - Worth £54 cost £19
Total Worth in my opinion £204.50 without the bag.
Total cost including p&p used in calculations £71.95
So without p&p approx a third of the normal price.

Updated as it is a 30ml for plumping pillow facial not 50ml.

Not fussy on the body products and no night matrix so not for me. I'm going to sniff around the Decleor one instead. The last Gatineau TSV is due to be delivered this week so we'll see if they've improved since I last bought their TSV which was quite some time ago.

CC

the body products barring the frangipani oil are not great. body washes with no format all and body creams that don't moisturise on any level imo

So I bought this set back in May from Debenhams, they had the 10% off plus £10 of points on the beauty card if you spend £50. That means I bought it for £90 and I was lucky to be able to buy straight up at the time. It had been on sale before for £127, there is even a review on the Elemis website which also has it from someone who paid the £145 and disappointed she did not get it at £99.

https://www.elemis.com/pro-collagen-capsule-collection.html

I bought because I will use every product in the set no fillers which QVC seem to be padding their TSVs out with.

ml for ml

1 x Cleansing Micellar Water (200ml) - Worth £26 cost £9.15
1 x Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial (30ml) - Worth £36 cost £12.66
1 x Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil (30ml) - Worth £49 cost £17.24
1 x Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Milk (300ml) - Worth £26 cost £9.15
1 x Frangipani Monoi Oil-Rich Body Cream (120ml) - Worth £13.50 cost £4.75
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Marine Cream (30ml) or Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - Worth £54 cost £19
Total Worth in my opinion £204.50 without the bag.
Total cost including p&p used in calculations £71.95
So without p&p approx a third of the normal price.

Updated as it is a 30ml for plumping pillow facial not 50ml.

Just been reading on FB that pillow mist has had 3 different sizes stated. 15ml, 30ml and 50ml, one on individual delivery, one on auto delivery and told by Elemis, Q have confirmed it is 30ml.

Thanks C/Girl, I dipped into Debenhams on your recommendation, and found this, which I've written about on the above comment.

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_154733846799_-1

ml for ml

Set contains:
'Pro-Collagen' Marine Cream 50ml Worth £85 from QVC cost £30.33
'Pro-Collagen' Overnight Matrix Night Cream 30ml Worth £92 from QVC cost £32.82
'Pro-Collagen' Advanced Eye Treatment 15ml Worth £45 from QVC cost £16.05
Total Worth £222 cost with 20% discount £79.20.
Great buy & nice bag.

I've never bought any Elemis products, and probably won't, but this new idea of pre-selling days before it's the TSV seems extreme/ridiculous to me. I can only assume that they've ordered tens of thousands of the sets and we'll then be bombarded with the 'old' stock if they fail to sell them all. It's a TSV, not a WSV (week's special value.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they will be selling off the Bio Tec products on Sunday's shows.

There was a clearance table full of them at Debenhams the other day. Couldn't have been popular, so must have now bit the dust so to speak.

I wonder if they will be selling off the Bio Tec products on Sunday's shows.

There was a clearance table full of them at Debenhams the other day. Couldn't have been popular, so must have now bit the dust so to speak.

Elemis seem to trial stuff before rolling it out. Depending on reaction and sales, a product never makes it further than a TSV or a set on QVC.

Most Elemis skincare no longer suits my skin, but when it did, I was very pleased with it.

I really don't care for their bodycare products due to the fragrances they use... nowadays if you want SLS free bathing products, you can get them at a fraction of the price elsewhere. I've been using Soaper Duper coconut bodywash. I find the Elemis body and hand creams rather "claggy". For body lotion I'm loving the Garnier Intensive 7 Days. I've got the Aloe Vera one (light fresh fragrance which doesn't interfere with perfume). It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy sticky residue, so you can get dressed immediately. For handcream, I have a Lacura Intensive Hand cream with Glycerine - again sinks in beautifully and no greasy sticky residue for my superdry hands.

When brands like Elemis and Gatineau say the usual price is some extortionate amount then offer at a way lower price I always think that the cost is way too high in the first place i.e ‘hiked up to come down’.QVC are always doing this, true bargain?

I was at my local Elemis counter in Debenhams this week. I rarely wander into Debenhams now as I have to get out of the way of the tumbleweeds blowing down the isles.

They had a few shelves of sales items.

Biotech stuff which I never tried(I stick with what I know I like from Elemis. Their new releases seem to break me out), anyway also the new bath range in the purple bottles also on sale. I asked the manager who I know what was going on? She told me the bath range was too expensive and people would not pay for it.

The Biotech range was just not popular at all.

Latest posts

Back