Yankee Candle TSV 27/6/19 - Page 6        

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I am currently burning a World Journeys Italian Limincello at night. Now one candle is filling the room, whereas I normally burn two and a melt! This one is very nice for Summer, especially if you don't want hot candles burning all evening.
    Oooh I've had that one before, it's gorgeous, such a rich lemon smell vs the rather toilet cleaner-like Sicilian Lemon (to my nose). I wish they'd continue the WJ format as the two wicks make them much more economical to burn and the throw is usually just as strong.
    Likes candycane, AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am currently burning a World Journeys Italian Limincello at night. Now one candle is filling the room, whereas I normally burn two and a melt! This one is very nice for Summer, especially if you don't want hot candles burning all evening.
    I love Italian Limoncello and bought a second one which I might dig out now you have reminded me. It will go well with a little glass of the stuff this evening!

Likes llloyd , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The second drop is on its way to me, yippeee!

I managed to sniff em in a shop at the weekend and was very happy indeed - Candlelit Cabin is much more masculine than I thought it would be (seems to be a trend for YC, not complaining) and an interesting take on a festive scent. After Sledding is good enough to eat (if you like foodie scents) but Pomegranate Gin Fizz was the least impressive, smelled almost exactly the same as Festive Cocktail, with no discernible pomegranate.
    Thanks AndiK , Mollie , boffy thanked for this post
    Likes Mazza liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am so fed up! I have had issues with the chiropodist and the hairdresser coming to me and had to reschedule both. My smoke alarm has started chirping so I have to get the Fire Brigade round. I needed a new router which I set up OK but had a battle royal with the printer. So yippee, I thought, I shall be getting the AD drop later today. Only when I finally got my email back up I saw it said successfully delivered!! Well not here it wasn't! And I was only in the living room of a small flat doing the router stuff so it shows no one rang here! I had a scout round but seem to be the only one in this morning. I rang Q who looked at the signature, an illegible scrawl, and so I have to do the letter. I couldn't say email it as the printer hadn't functioned properly by then. Anyone she sent an email confirming a set is reserved for me. After all the domestic crap I thought at least I shall get some lovely candles!! It has put me off ordering the Loccy TSV though in case the same idiot delivers it....

Post Thanks / Like

I am so fed up! I have had issues with the chiropodist and the hairdresser coming to me and had to reschedule both. My smoke alarm has started chirping so I have to get the Fire Brigade round. I needed a new router which I set up OK but had a battle royal with the printer. So yippee, I thought, I shall be getting the AD drop later today. Only when I finally got my email back up I saw it said successfully delivered!! Well not here it wasn't! And I was only in the living room of a small flat doing the router stuff so it shows no one rang here! I had a scout round but seem to be the only one in this morning. I rang Q who looked at the signature, an illegible scrawl, and so I have to do the letter. I couldn't say email it as the printer hadn't functioned properly by then. Anyone she sent an email confirming a set is reserved for me. After all the domestic crap I thought at least I shall get some lovely candles!! It has put me off ordering the Loccy TSV though in case the same idiot delivers it....
    Blimey Mazza, it never rains it pours and all that, no wonder you're so fed up!!!! Will they at least send out the replacement set now vs waiting until they bother to acknowledge the letter?
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are just holding them for me, but at least I got an email confirming that. The order is on my account showing as in process. Bummer! Honestly I am exhausted after all of today's shenanigans, and I smoked about my day's allowance by 2pm. I can't decide whether to risk the Loccy set or not, assuming I remember to try a tester tomorrow. And what's more I spent the first part of the morning volunteering at the local hospital so I don't think much of my reward!!!
    Likes Tarketta , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are just holding them for me, but at least I got an email confirming that. The order is on my account showing as in process. Bummer! Honestly I am exhausted after all of today's shenanigans, and I smoked about my day's allowance by 2pm. I can't decide whether to risk the Loccy set or not, assuming I remember to try a tester tomorrow. And what's more I spent the first part of the morning volunteering at the local hospital so I don't think much of my reward!!!
    You definitely deserve a reward of some sort! I'm sure it will come as good things come to good people.

Hope your candles turn up promptly.
    Thanks Mazza thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta , llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so lucky to have a lovely Hermes man that delivers all my QVC stuff - he's quite good looking as well :mysmilie_11: Yodel on the other hand are rubbish.

Maz, get the L'occitane set, I ordered it (my Chr Pr from MrCC), it will all be OK and I hope we both love it.

CC
    Likes Mazza , Tarketta , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I had to tell my Hermes guy don't leave anything on my doorstep its not safe..irritating when stuff goes missing and QVC take an age to sort it out!
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think this second drop is cursed - mine was on its way to the courier yesterday then allow 24 hours delay and nothing since, humph!!!!