Ammolite clearout - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I gave up watching Gemporia a while back. I still dip into it every now and then but the CONSTANT adverts drive me crazy. I've sometimes watched the show for 10 minutes or so waiting for an actual product to come on but I've often been disappointed. It's ENDLESS adverts on a loop. Their sales technique is just awful. The reason I want to watch this channel is to see the gems and the jewellery, NOT to watch endless ads on a loop. I now find it difficult to watch, especially when Adina is on. She drives me nuts.
    Likes Anna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    When I switch on these days, it is just endless shouting/talking, candles, scarves, handbags, lipstick, nail polish, hair clips, and goodness knows what else. Everything but gemstones.

I cannot work out what is going on at all. I like gemstones, I want to see gemstones for sale, not endless crap.

Some of those presenters are so hard to watch and listen to with their high pitched voices and continual shouting. The place needs a good shake up and they need to get back to selling what got me interested in the first place, and it ain't all of the items listed above.
    Likes MariGold , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

The bloody lipsticks! They have to try on every shade and usually two or three of them standing around giggling and oohing and ahhing over them at 6.99 each you must buy them all.
    Likes Anna , shopperholic liked this post