Next Ultrasun TSV 3/7/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SisterBliss

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know when this is? In need some glimmer 20/poss fam 30 & am hoping they may come up in a July TSV?

Help much appreciated, tia.

Just wanted to say that TK Maxx almost always have the odd Ultrasun,mostly in the TSV tubes, priced around £10-12 each

If it’s of any interest Marks has an offer of free face tint if you buy 2 Ultra Sun products but I imagine their prices are a good bit more than a TSV.

There is not a inch of skin in UK where the sun’s rays have penetrated.I am putting it down to the fact that we are swimming in Ultrasun taking up the whole world’s production.( it could also be down to the fact the sun has deserted us?��)Never mind we have Abbi I want you too Cleeves to avoid again.

While I cannot bear Abi Cleeve's lecturing style, I do rate the product she is selling.

I use the Family sensitive factor 30 (the pump dispenser is a total disaster, though). It is the only suncream where I can put it round my eyes without irritation.

I will take a look at what's in the kit, then weigh up whether for my own choice it contains what I will use. If not, JLP/Waitrose and M&S both stock it, and I'd rather get what I will actually use, even if it is a little more.

While I cannot bear Abi Cleeve's lecturing style, I do rate the product she is selling.

I use the Family sensitive factor 30 (the pump dispenser is a total disaster, though). It is the only suncream where I can put it round my eyes without irritation.

I will take a look at what's in the kit, then weigh up whether for my own choice it contains what I will use. If not, JLP/Waitrose and M&S both stock it, and I'd rather get what I will actually use, even if it is a little more.

I'm allergic to many sunscreens and get problems with sun exposure, too. I've never had a problem with any Ultrasun products, though.

I have to take care not to touch my eyes or put the cream anywhere near my eyes. What I really dislike about this product is the number of clothes ruined by yellow stains caused by Ultrasun.

I saw the 250 ml tube Glimmer spf 20 in my local TK Maxx last weekend for appx £15 and some other bits and bobs if anyone may be interested

I have to take care not to touch my eyes or put the cream anywhere near my eyes. What I really dislike about this product is the number of clothes ruined by yellow stains caused by Ultrasun.

I used to have this problem with P20, now use Calypso once a day, no stains & so much cheaper. £6 at Wilko at the moment.

Oh yuk, I spy the sport one...& fillers of lippy & after sun. Rubbish. Abbie's face in the still - ie before you press play - looks like there is a penis in her mouth, or that she is about to put same around a penis. Poor penis......

Ultrasun 5 Piece Sun Protection Holiday Essentials Collection
Item Number: 234644
QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £2.95

This five-piece selection from Ultrasun comes in two options to suit your SPF needs, featuring core products After Sun Tan Booster and a duo of the hydrating Lip Protection SPF 30, plus Sports Spray SPF 30 and Family SPF 30 in the High protection option, or Extreme SPF 50+ and Sports Spray SPF 50 in the High/ Very High collection. Choose the level of SPF you need based on you and your family's skin types and destination, and let this comprehensive Ultrasun collection help to ensure you all stay protected in the sunshine.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the five-piece SPF 50 kit individually, directly from Ultrasun you'd pay £87. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £28.98, plus P&P, you're saving £55.07.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of an SPF from the Ultrasun range provides all day protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of two years after opening for most products, you can keep your skin protected when you’re off the beach and back home.

Stay stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this great selection once more in 30 days, at this great price - perfect if you're jetting off multiple times this year!

Can be applied once a day (reapply in extreme circumstances)
All-day protection against UVA and UVB rays
Suitable for all skin types
SPF products are free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes
Can be used for up to two years after opening

All collections contain:

1 x After Sun Tan Booster (100ml) - this fast-absorbing gel helps to enhance the look of your tan and delivers a cooling effect
2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps to keep your lips feeling hydrated and protected from UV rays. Infused with vitamin E and blackcurrant seed oil

Make your choice:
High option contains:

1 x Sports Spray SPF 30 (150ml) - a fast-absorbing, clear, non-greasy, non-sticky gel that's water and perspiration-resistant; ideal for people who enjoy sports and water sports and gentle enough to use on the scalp
1 x Family SPF 30 (150ml) - a gentle, fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula that provides protection for areas that easily catch the sun, and is a great choice for those with sensitive skin

Or:
High/ Very High option contains:

1 x Extreme SPF 50+ (150ml) - offers very high protection, even under extreme sun conditions when high sun protection is essential
1 x Sports Spray SPF 50 (150ml) - a high protection, fast-absorbing, clear, non-greasy, non-sticky gel that's water and perspiration-resistant; ideal for people who enjoy sports and water sports and gentle enough to use on the scalp

How to use:

Apply liberally in the shade (ideally indoors) to clean, dry skin 15 - 30 minutes before sun exposure

Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234644

Still pushing the once a day despite questions being asked in different sources about that. Already commented in other post so will not repeat myself!

AC is saying Ultrasun is different to other once a day products, why has it not been featured in trials or commented on then?

Oh yuk, I spy the sport one...& fillers of lippy & after sun. Rubbish. Abbie's face in the still - ie before you press play - looks like there is a penis in her mouth, or that she is about to put same around a penis. Poor penis......

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: I thought it might be after wine o'clock when this was posted he he he but ahem, no! I won't be looking at the video or still lol.

CC

ml for ml

Option 1

1 x After Sun Tan Booster (100ml) - Worth £19 cost £7.40
2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - Worth £12 cost £4.68
1 x Sports Spray SPF 30 (150ml) - Worth £26 cost £10.12
1 x Family SPF 30 (150ml) - Worth £25 cost £9.73
Total Worth from Ultrasun direct £82 cost £31.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Option 2

1 x After Sun Tan Booster (100ml) - Worth £19 cost £6.98
2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - Worth £12 cost £4.40
1 x Extreme SPF 50+ (150ml) - Worth £30 cost £11.01
1 x Sports Spray SPF 50 (150ml) - Worth £26 cost £9.54
Total Worth from Ultrasun direct £87 cost £31.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Not for me though, only the face one suits me, prefer Calypso.

I must take a trip to Wilko and investigate!
I went to Wilko last week and the stuff was flying off the shelves. I think they had the face one too or was it Garnier face on the same shelf, £4.
Aldi has Calypso SPF15 lotion in a pump bottle at some silly price something £3, not the once a day one though. They used to do the once a day but not this year so far, any idea why?

Latest posts

Back