Next Ultrasun TSV 3/7/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went to Wilko last week and the stuff was flying off the shelves. I think they had the face one too or was it Garnier face on the same shelf, £4.
Aldi has Calypso SPF15 lotion in a pump bottle at some silly price something £3, not the once a day one though. They used to do the once a day but not this year so far, any idea why?

Aldi have probably heeded the warnings about the effectiveness of once a day products?

I have used Once a day products for at least 25 years and not had a problem with them.

There was an article in the daily mail the other day and once a day testing.

Blacklight thing and different brands.

You sweat they come off, touch your face they come off or blow your nose etc.

So photo taken of face correct amount applied at 9 am. Next photo was done at 5 pm and it has all but disappeared.

Australia has totally banned the once a day SPF no brand allow to say it is.

One brand they tested was P20, remember when Alison Young used to sell it and rave how you were protested all day etc? No, you are not.

anyone who says a cream can stick to your face is telling pork pies....I have never reapplied any sun product to be honest. plus my skin needs its Vitamin d

I use Ultrasun 50+ Face Anti Pigmentation as a day cream in the Summer.Of course I am not going to remove make up and re-apply during the day, not too much of a worry here, but in hotter climates ? We need honest advise not marketing claims.

I ordered the TSV because I wear Ultrasun all year round. After the fiasco last time, when everyone got the wrong SPF, I opened mine with a bit of trepidation.

They sent the correct one!! :mysmilie_378: (Wonders will never cease)

Latest posts

Back