Isaac Mizrahi Live Fashion TSV 25/06/19        

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Isaac Mizrahi Live Fashion TSV 25/06/19

the next Isaac Mizrahi Live Fashion TSV is on the 25/06/19 & its a Sale TSV so less stock

Post Thanks / Like

Isaac Mizrahi Live Wrap Peplum Lace Top

Attachment 17399

Post Thanks / Like

Isaac Mizrahi Live Lace Short Sleeve Scalloped Hem Peplum Top
    Item Number: 171750
    QVC Price 35.00
    Todays Special Value Price 16.98
    P&P 1.95

A stylish lace top from Isaac Mizrahi Live featuring short sleeves, a scoop neckline and a scalloped peplum hemline that is designed to flatter any figure. Available in a range of sophisticated shades to suit everyone, this Isaac Mizrahi Live top is a beautiful option for your wardrobe, perfect to wear with your favourite slim leg trousers and pencil skirts.
    Wear it your way - this versatile piece is great for wearing casually day-to-day, or for dressing up for an evening out. This top will go as well with your favourite trainers for a day out shopping as it will your best heels for a night on the town.

Colours for everyone - with this top available in cool neutrals and stunning bright hues, so there is a choice to suit any style. Black and Cream offer classic, feminine elegance, while Soft Pink, Blue or Pumpkin are ideal for adding a touch of glamour to your outfit.

Outer: 49% nylon, 31% cotton, 18% viscose, 2% other, inner: 100% polyester
    Hand wash cold

Colour Options:

Soft Pink
    Blue
    Black
    Cream
    Pumpkin

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 100.3cm (39.5"), XL: 107.9cm (42.5"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
    Length: XS: 69.9cm (27.5"), S: 70.6cm (27.8"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 71.8cm (28.3"), XL: 73.2cm (28.8"), 2XL: 76.2cm (30"), 3XL: 78.2cm (30.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.171750

Post Thanks / Like

Not keen, looks skimpy. Jilly looks ok in it though.
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. I saw Jilly in it last night and I thought she looked pretty in the colour she had on. Not for me though, it's a bit fussy. Good price though if you like it.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve only had a very quick glimpse but does it not look to close a fit on the models. Seem all tight across the back and sitting up on the bottom, would want to keep pulling it down at the back.
    Just looked all wrong to me, yes neat fit on the seamed waisted bit, but surely should be definitely looser on the hip peplum section.

Post Thanks / Like

I quite fancied this in the black, but it's on waitlist in my size, so won't be bothering. A shame.

Post Thanks / Like

Despite Jilly saying she could have gone down a size, I personally thought she needed to size UP, as it was tight around the middle and across her back. Yes, the peplum should sit more loose across the hips but this did nothing for the models who equally should have sized up.