Do you have a "Gift Bed"?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine too, I love everything about it & Valeria's voice was fabulous. "Do you mind if I smoke?"

Isn’t it funny when they play Steptoe and Son music when he goes to inspect the break in at the clothes shop because Jim Dales fiancés mannequin was stolen :mysmilie_17:Harry H Corbett stepped in when Sid James was having his heart operation. I used to have a crush on Jim Dale when I was young.

Forgive me if I've misunderstood, but I believe the gift you long for on your bed, shopperholic, is Simon Biagi?
(*ducks*)

Euwwwwwwwww!!!!! Andi!!!!! :mysmilie_19:

I’ve got visions of cheese and chest hair.....yuk!!!!!!:mysmilie_865::mysmilie_468::mysmilie_468:

The only gift on my bed is ME !

Oooh errr Mrs, the gift that keeps on giving :mysmilie_19:

I’ve got visions of cheese and chest hair.....yuk!!!!!!:mysmilie_865::mysmilie_468::mysmilie_468:

Tee hee. I hope you had had your dinner.

While I'm here, all the Scottish references re Chuntley ... this has completely passed me by. I take it she's been going on about a new boyfriend who is Scottish?

Nooooo! I’d rather go without. He must be the most unattractive man on QVC, despite being tall, slim and quite good looking.

Nooooo! I’d rather go without. He must be the most unattractive man on QVC, despite being tall, slim and quite good looking.

Two out of three isn’t bad I suppose :mysmilie_17: but I honestly don’t think he’s good looking, with his perma-tan, grey chest hair you need a strimmer to trim and that much cheese he puts Krafts to shame. No, give me my Mr Shopps any day of the week, who is actually tall, handsome and really funny. :mysmilie_3:

Isn’t it funny when they play Steptoe and Son music when he goes to inspect the break in at the clothes shop because Jim Dales fiancés mannequin was stolen :mysmilie_17:Harry H Corbett stepped in when Sid James was having his heart operation. I used to have a crush on Jim Dale when I was young.
There are so many gems like that & I think Harry was made to play Bung. Jim Dale has always come across as a sweet man & I love listening to him reading the Potter stories. I'm going to have to watch it asap, we've got rain tomorrow so that's a plan.

Tee hee. I hope you had had your dinner.

While I'm here, all the Scottish references re Chuntley ... this has completely passed me by. I take it she's been going on about a new boyfriend who is Scottish?

Yes Andi, not only is he Scottish Jamie her boyfriend is a scientist and he was considering buying the latest Fitbit TSV. As his mother has been advised to loose weight before her planned operation, Catherine kindly let everyone watching know.

Catherine on the other day when talking about the number of different channels Q has, mentioned something about she thought they should have a ‘Vegan Channel’

Oh I loved the original black and white St Trinian films with Alistair Sim playing the eccentric headmistress and actors like Joyce Grenfell, Irene Handl, Beryl Reid and George Cole as Flash Harry . Sid James and Joan Simms also starred in the original film too.
How I wished my own secondary school back in the early 60`s would have allowed us to blow things up and catch burglars. The nearest person to Flash Harry we had at our school was a sixth former who`d sell younger pupils one Park Drive cigarette which would then be smoked behind the toilet block or on the bus home !

Catherine on the other day when talking about the number of different channels Q has, mentioned something about she thought they should have a Vegan Channel

I've been a veggie for over 40 years & I've known a number of vegans who were totally committed & carried their convictions through into every aspect of their lives. Her frequent refrences to her veganism annoy me beyond belief because it's all so much of a fad & she's so insincere. I abhor cruelty to animals & have major concerns about what we're doing to the planet with plastic pollution & rain forest destruction, consequently I'm gradually replacing my make up with brands that don't contain palm oil & that are packaged in recyclable pots. It's a niche market & expensive so her throw away commment about a channel that couldn't possibly source enough products to sell is typically vacuous.

Oh I loved the original black and white St Trinian films with Alistair Sim playing the eccentric headmistress and actors like Joyce Grenfell, Irene Handl, Beryl Reid and George Cole as Flash Harry . Sid James and Joan Simms also starred in the original film too.
How I wished my own secondary school back in the early 60`s would have allowed us to blow things up and catch burglars. The nearest person to Flash Harry we had at our school was a sixth former who`d sell younger pupils one Park Drive cigarette which would then be smoked behind the toilet block or on the bus home !

We were at the cinema last night & there was a promo for Kind Hearts & Coronets. It's been sharpened up & is being shown from early July to celebrate its 70th birthday. I couldn't decide if it was funny or creepy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a veggie for over 40 years & I've known a number of vegans who were totally committed & carried their convictions through into every aspect of their lives. Her frequent refrences to her veganism annoy me beyond belief because it's all so much of a fad & she's so insincere. I abhor cruelty to animals & have major concerns about what we're doing to the planet with plastic pollution & rain forest destruction, consequently I'm gradually replacing my make up with brands that don't contain palm oil & that are packaged in recyclable pots. It's a niche market & expensive so her throw away commment about a channel that couldn't possibly source enough products to sell is typically vacuous.

But isn’t it how these social media sorts gain attention by jumping onto the next big fad

Catherine on the other day when talking about the number of different channels Q has, mentioned something about she thought they should have a ‘Vegan Channel’

Oh she’s just beyond words, she’s the only Vegan I’ve ever heard of that does it for praise and attention, mind you she is only a part-time Vegan, on her days off she still wears her leather goods. I wonder if Jamie is working on how to cure extreme narcissism and vanity that’s on another lever and Chuntley was his case study, that’s how they met.

I second your words 100%.

TBH if anything would make me ani vegan it is the like of Chuntley and her smug preaching whilst being selective about what she does and doesn’t consider vegan.

I imagine a large proportion of the people at Glastonbury would consider themselves as trendy ecowarriors yet did you see the unholy mess of plastic they left behind them.

These sort of people get on my chesticles, preaching at us whilst smoking and snorting coke and just about everything else. Look in your own back yard before you start on mine.

Has anybody watched the 3 part BBC programme called The War On Plastic with Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall ?
It`s been very interesting and the series began by counting just how many single use plastic items families in one small Bristol street had in their houses. It was just under 20,000 but by the end of the series they had almost cut this figure by half.
The series is certainly worth watching even if only to see how the UK dumps masses of plastic abroad in poor Countries which get paid for accepting it but they can`t cope with it and just create plastic mountains which pollutes their own environment.

Yes Andi, not only is he Scottish Jamie her boyfriend is a scientist and he was considering buying the latest Fitbit TSV. As his mother has been advised to loose weight before her planned operation, Catherine kindly let everyone watching know.

I’m very grateful to know that as it really affects my life. I expect the boyfriend’s mother will be delighted that her health has been broadcast, too. I wonder if he’s ready for all the inevitable exposure.

I’m very grateful to know that as it really affects my life. I expect the boyfriend’s mother will be delighted that her health has been broadcast, too. I wonder if he’s ready for all the inevitable exposure.

Not only her health but that she is so overweight that she can’t have her operation.

Surely Chunts could put her on a v diet and give her a body blade after all isn’t that what she claims did it for her.

Latest posts

Back