Do you have a "Gift Bed"?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to interrupt the Catherine kicking, but I was watching the show at the time and she didn't say gift bed, she said "guest bed." Which is, actually, a thing.

Anyway. As you were.

Of course it's 'a thing'. I assumed gift=guest.

TBH if anything would make me ani vegan it is the like of Chuntley and her smug preaching whilst being selective about what she does and doesn’t consider vegan.

I imagine a large proportion of the people at Glastonbury would consider themselves as trendy ecowarriors yet did you see the unholy mess of plastic they left behind them.

These sort of people get on my chesticles, preaching at us whilst smoking and snorting coke and just about everything else. Look in your own back yard before you start on mine.

People are pigs. I get so depressed when I see bin bags full of who knows what dumped on the side of the road not to mention the amount that's littering the verges alongside roads. I was stuck in a traffic jam on Sunday, crawling along at 10mph. There was not a foot of verge that didn't have food containers or old 'bags for life' etc. on it.

I don't think it's taken seriously enough as it's just another sign of lack of respect in our society. On the other hand, we have patrols in town that will fine if someone steps out of a car and brushes a few crumbs off themselves. Yes, I saw it happening - well-dressed older man who had just eaten a sausage roll apparently. Over-zealous patrol man had a go at him so the man challenged him that if he could find the crumb he'd pay double the fine. Of course, OVPM couldn't point it out but still got threatening and aggressive with him. Ridiculous.

Not only her health but that she is so overweight that she can’t have her operation.

Surely Chunts could put her on a v diet and give her a body blade after all isn’t that what she claims did it for her.

Yes what has happened to the Bodyblade???? Of course it could have been on when I haven't been channel surfing.

Latest posts

Back