Don't want or can't afford the yankee candle TSV try this candle for.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
superdrug has some vegetable wax candles "spa Sanctuary I am burning the orange box citrus top notes, floral mid and oriental base. if you like Neroli scents its gorgeous. £6.70 if you have a Superdrug card £8.00 if you don't. I cant tell you how lovely and strong it is

oh and it comes in a lovely box you could use to wrap stuff in. the box design reminds me of Miller Harris I will be getting more

just googled sanctuary spa candles and Beauty Expert sell a fig one. its bigger and I suspect a newer design also 60g bigger. so 260g £16.66 FOR TWO plus FREE POST. there is an offer code I think its BEAUTY but it prompts you with the code. I love Fig scents and I am sure this is done really well

just googled sanctuary spa candles and Beauty Expert sell a fig one. its bigger and I suspect a newer design also 60g bigger. so 260g £16.66 FOR TWO plus FREE POST. there is an offer code I think its BEAUTY but it prompts you with the code. I love Fig scents and I am sure this is done really well

My favourite candle of all time was Price's Figgy Pudding. It was a limited edition around 8 or 9 years ago I think and I've never had anything that has ever been as good. I always regret not bulk buying when I had the chance to be honest. Might be worth me taking a punt on these?

I bought 4 Damselfly candles in SpaceNK sale, they are an Oz brand vegan soy wax double wich with 80 hours burning time and 400grams. They were £50 but went down to £15 and I jumped in Oh boy they are fantastic!

The Delilah black glass range is burnt fig, hyacinth, cassie and cedarwood. Amazing throw.

The Grace white glass is pear, orange peel, white musk, jasmine and cedarwood. The smell through the sealed bubble wrap is amazing.

They have witty funny sayings on the glass jar.

The black glass is a little rude:mysmilie_17:

Someone Who Cares
not me but someone who cares

My Love Is Like A Candle
If You Forget About Me
I Will Burn Your F*cking
House Down

The White Glass is just:
Good Vibes

I love good candles and will spend a lot of money on them. I find them relaxing and heavenly indulgent

My favourite candle of all time was Price's Figgy Pudding. It was a limited edition around 8 or 9 years ago I think and I've never had anything that has ever been as good. I always regret not bulk buying when I had the chance to be honest. Might be worth me taking a punt on these?

My favourite Christmas candle is also called Figgy Pudding from a company in Cornwall called St Eval. I don't know whether it will match the one from Price's but worth buying a pack of tealights to find out.

My favourite Christmas candle is also called Figgy Pudding from a company in Cornwall called St Eval. I don't know whether it will match the one from Price's but worth buying a pack of tealights to find out.

Thanks very much for that Twilight, I'll definitely give them a go.

I love good candles and will spend a lot of money on them. I find them relaxing and heavenly indulgent

Me too, but I loathe paraffin wax & any artificial fragrances (harmful to fish) . That's why I like Neom.

Latest posts

Back