Von Shef

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I know its a dirty word this early in the year but this year I have to be organised early for Christmas because I`m away on holiday most of December.
Anyway I once saw an idea on Escape To The Chateau where they gave traditional picnic hampers as gifts.
I`ve found a lovely site which sells them along with lots of other stuff too and I`ve ordered several items from them. It`s free delivery, plus you can pay in 3 interest free installments on orders over £75.
I ordered a traditional basket hamper for one family, a picnic backpack for my youngest son and his partner and a wine accessory kit for someone else. Total came to £81 and 3 interest free installments. The do all kinds of kitchen stuff and cookware.
https://www.vonshef.com/vs_en/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInLbY2-iJ4wIV5b3tCh1I7AyOEAAYASAAEgIDZ_D_BwE

I ordered on the 27th, they arrived today the 29th, the delivery was free, they were well packaged, all items are lovely and good quality and my 1st interest free payment was taken the day they were dispatched and I was emailed straight away plus told when my next 2 installments are due. What`s not to like ?

I've got one of those picnic backpacks (different brand) and they are brilliant for days out. One of the best things I've bought and easy to carry like a rucksack.

CC

I know its a dirty word this early in the year but this year I have to be organised early for Christmas because I`m away on holiday most of December.
Anyway I once saw an idea on Escape To The Chateau where they gave traditional picnic hampers as gifts.
I`ve found a lovely site which sells them along with lots of other stuff too and I`ve ordered several items from them. It`s free delivery, plus you can pay in 3 interest free installments on orders over £75.
I ordered a traditional basket hamper for one family, a picnic backpack for my youngest son and his partner and a wine accessory kit for someone else. Total came to £81 and 3 interest free installments. The do all kinds of kitchen stuff and cookware.
https://www.vonshef.com/vs_en/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInLbY2-iJ4wIV5b3tCh1I7AyOEAAYASAAEgIDZ_D_BwE

I can vouch for quality of the hampers as my mothers parents before they died used to gift us each year a Christmas Hamper as their present to us. As with any hamper some wasn't used, but the items that were, were very 'well' used. It was a decadent treat that we as a family can't really justify now!

Latest posts

Back