Pratical Presents TSV 25/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those pull on and off lightbulbs? They must have some of those left. I hope it's not some nonsense from Anne Dorrington - headlamp torch, or those ink roller things or the credit card holders or a monster bottle of Spray and Leave or a light up toilet brush or those things you tie to your feet to aerate the lawn or some kind of large hamster wheel that you put the dog in to walk himself . . .

CC

I have some of their storage items and find them very useful tucking stuff away. Our one and child left home yesterday as she is starting her first job and will now be living in London. These would have been ideal for her to pack some of her things in. Due me not being too fit enough hubby helped with clearing her stuff and taking some of her uni stuff from out of the garage. Taking a look around we do still appear to have plenty sorting to do, and I’m really interested but not as a Christmas gift :mysmilie_11: They will be especially handy, if we as planned are going to be making over her now empty room :sad:

I bought their sweater storage set several years ago and use them as packing 'cubes' when I go on holiday. They are still going strong, look as new and wash and dry so quickly for a freshen up. I can't fault them really.

I have some of their storage items and find them very useful tucking stuff away. Our one and child left home yesterday as she is starting her first job and will now be living in London. These would have been ideal for her to pack some of her things in. Due me not being too fit enough hubby helped with clearing her stuff and taking some of her uni stuff from out of the garage. Taking a look around we do still appear to have plenty sorting to do, and I’m really interested but not as a Christmas gift :mysmilie_11: They will be especially handy, if we as planned are going to be making over her now empty room :sad:

Christmas Gift!!!!! What!! If someone bought me these as a Christmas gift they'd need quite a large tube of Anusol . . . .

Awww hope you don't miss your wee one too much xx

CC (Mr CC take note)

I love a storage bag! I was thinking about buying some Camouflage the other day and have just spotted this TSV thread. I shall have to check the price and sizes on the day or when we get an update from SCW. I have some basic black JLP ones in the airing cupboard but these will be more visible so a nice pattern would be good.

The Camoflage Company TSV 25/07/19

Square Zipped Chest with a Window
One Larger one
Under The Bed One

in Blue Blossom Nordic Red, Botanical or Indie Chic

£29.98 + post

worth £54.50 + post at Q Prices

I've had a couple of bargains direct from their website, including overstocks of a TSV from QVC Germany a couple of years ago. These tall storage holdalls are perfect for gift-wrap rolls and DD has one as a laundry hamper in her bathroom. Can't grumble at £7! Also these boxes are are good buy at a tenner for two!

Latest posts

Back