Is Joanne leaving IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmyG

Registered Shopper
Was watching the show that Joanne was presenting that finished at 4pm,am sure Joanne said that she’s leaving IW,will miss seeing her on IW,if only SJ was leaving.Joanne has been at IW a long time.

I caught a show that she was presenting a few weeks ago and I'm sure she said that she was leaving IW to be a full time mum.

Joanne’s last day is today,will miss her,if only it was big mouth Jacks leaving,can’t stand Jacks,why does she have to shout all the time

Joanne had a talent for shilling tatt.

She effortlessly talked non stop about anything other than the rubbish on sale (favourite subjects being her Mum, her house, her car(s), her pets etc etc) .I particularly enjoyed her tale about Torricelumn (TM) helping her Mum look '30 years younger' than her similarly aged friends back in South Africa. You have to hand it to her, that's quality BS!

I wonder if she'll still use Jane Plan? :mysmilie_59:

I caught a show that she was presenting a few weeks ago and I'm sure she said that she was leaving IW to be a full time mum.

I heard a bit about someone moving to Jersey? She said she was living at her mothers while the move was going through??

Sally said Joanne would still be back now and then.

Yes, no-one could beat Joanne for gattling gun talk ! straight from one subject to another without drawing breath, and none of it relating to the product in hand !

Sally Jack is another auction tv relic, which her style of ahem, presenting, suited. Sometimes I wonder that surely the pool of decent presenters cannot be that small, while SJ actually gets the gig !

Yes, no-one could beat Joanne for gattling gun talk ! straight from one subject to another without drawing breath, and none of it relating to the product in hand !

Sally Jack is another auction tv relic, which her style of ahem, presenting, suited. Sometimes I wonder that surely the pool of decent presenters cannot be that small, while SJ actually gets the gig !

And QVC got the rest of the Bid TV surplus presenters.

I saw her last week

I saw her last week too Momma.

And she still prefers to talk about anything other than say the 437th no name effin’ ****** Cordless Vac she is shilling.

I almost feel as if I know her Mother better than she does :RpS_smile:

Saw Joanne on the Thane Channel selling a Flavourstone Pan tonight - has she finished with IW for good?

Latest posts

Back