Orly Nails TSV 28/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We have no way of knowing for sure what 'prep' goes on behind the scenes, & despite the sumising, there is still no way I'd let them do that to my nails.

Of course we don't but I use both the product and the tool so I know having anything else on the nail like polish would cause problems using them and would result in damage to the nail, with a clean nail with only Cutique the tool causes no damage.

I’ve used the Cutique and the tool about three times I’m not convinced it’s the right way to go on my very dry nails and perhaps my heavy handed use. As I’m left with quite a few nails that have peeling pitted nail plates.

thats what i thought but to me i think it was just them testing how one would go down its like the color wow tonight its a bit different

I’m inclined to agree the difference in brands is refreshing, Q should be given a plus on that. A big negative on both these brands TSV’s are that the products chosen in both sets are very much a guarded safe bet, as already proven sellers at Q.

Of course we don't but I use both the product and the tool so I know having anything else on the nail like polish would cause problems using them and would result in damage to the nail, with a clean nail with only Cutique the tool causes no damage.

That's really reassuring to know. I don't think they emphasised this kind of information enough in the presentations they did.

I’ve used the Cutique and the tool about three times I’m not convinced it’s the right way to go on my very dry nails and perhaps my heavy handed use. As I’m left with quite a few nails that have peeling pitted nail plates.

Also something I think they should mention. Not every product will suit every type of nailplate. I also have dry nails, and the fingernails are quite thin, and I'm a fiddler with my nails... so I could also risk damaging them. I think they need to give very detailed guidance for what seems like a professional technician product: who is it suitable for, who should avoid, how often it should be used... of course it's all "suits everyone" and "use it as often as you think" just to get the sales going.

it was nice to have a different brand as a tsv

I totally agree. QVC have sunk into a bit of a rut with the regular TSV brands, and I do welcome different brands. It's especially bad on beauty, where it becomes too repetitive. I thought the brand team they had for the TSV were very good. Focused on the products, competent with nail painting (not always the case with some brands) and knowledgeable when they were allowed to be.

Latest posts

Back