Elemis TSV 10/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is an Elemis TSV on Sunday 10th November. I suspect this will be the Christmas TSV.

Hope it's a good one and nothing with frangipani. I did like the lime and lotus blossom shower liquid, it really scented the bathroom.

CC

We know about it now, presumably because they'll need plenty of time to shift the quantity of stock :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

Should bring back I’m Team X or Team X badges :mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_486:

Not!!!!

Clue

elemis.jpg

I'm just not into their aromatic bathing products. I used to love the milk bath, back in the day and they should have just stuck with that and maintained their primary focus on skincare. I'll pass on this one too.

Hope it's a good one and nothing with frangipani. I did like the lime and lotus blossom shower liquid, it really scented the bathroom.

CC

They have a trio of the lotus shower nectar for £37.50 plus postage. Item 236871. Might be a Clearance?

Normally have the Elemis TSV in November as a Christmas Prezzie off my Hubby. Not opened last years yet though as so much stash still to use.

Normally have the Elemis TSV in November as a Christmas Prezzie off my Hubby. Not opened last years yet though as so much stash still to use.

Yikes! Someone worse than me!!! I'm going to use up everything I've got but I might look at the MB TSV. If it's all shower gel I'm not in. However if it's got some chrissie pressie stuff I might be in.

CC

From the TSV leaflet.

Our biggest TSV is on it's way.

Choose from two beautiful aromatics, the much loved Skin Nourishing or the brand new Modern English Rose, along with your favourite anti-ageing skincare heroes.

From the TSV leaflet.

Our biggest TSV is on it's way.

Choose from two beautiful aromatics, the much loved Skin Nourishing or the brand new Modern English Rose, along with your favourite anti-ageing skincare heroes.

That's definitely got no appeal for me. Skin nourishing I don't like, and anything rose these days is suspicious to me. My skin has become increasingly unhappy with rose fragrance or skincare additives.more

On a more positive note at least it's not white flowers, which they have overdone in the past!

If it's £70ish or more I'm not doing it as I can pick and choose the exact products I want off ebay. The cost of the beauty TSVs really is getting beyond me so it's getting to the stage where it has to be outstanding for me to go for it. I still want that old TSV kit they've got on 6 EPs but they're asking too much. It had some really good items in it.

CC

Same here candycane, I used to just get caught up and buy. Then end up giving most of it away. Every TSV now I actually stop and look at the products and think,' Will I use all these products?'

Truth 95% of the time the bits you actually want will turn up for sale on eBay individually and you will find them at a price you want to pay.

Same here candycane, I used to just get caught up and buy. Then end up giving most of it away. Every TSV now I actually stop and look at the products and think,' Will I use all these products?'

Truth 95% of the time the bits you actually want will turn up for sale on eBay individually and you will find them at a price you want to pay.

Correct and ebay at the moment is definitely a buyer's market. Things I'm selling, e.g. Liz Earle, used to fly out but now it takes me weeks to sell things, if I sell them at all. If I want to buy something then I can make an offer, haggle and get a really good deal. I've had the overnight matrix 30ml for £26 delivered.

CC

I love last year's Warm Tonka & Vanilla, and have been picking up some of that on ebay at really good prices.

Although I like the Skin Nourishing range, a soaky bath in Spitzner Arnica (Amazon), and a good lather up with the Warm Tonka, and that's me set for a really good night's sleep.

Ah, the joys of ageing. Nights of dancing 'til dawn are long behind me! :yawn:

Latest posts

Back