Elemis TSV 10/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is from Keeley's Facebook page

Here it is our incredible ELEMIS Christmas Today's Special Value that launches live on QVC November 9th at 9pm.

This is so exciting as it’s the first time ever we have ever had 7 stunning products in a Christmas Collection featuring your cornerstone skincare must haves of cleanse, tone , treat and moisturise , then a further 3 body care products that you even get to choose your aromatic and then get the corresponding skin care too.

The Today’s Special Value is going to be at the crazy price of £49.96
It will be available to purchase early from November 4th at 9am , watch this space for the early bird link.
It will also be on x4 Easy Payments of just £12.49 and Buy More Save More.
The collection is actually Worth £170.00 !

I think the only decision to make is what option are you going for?

Well more expensive than I would have expected and the easy pay is usually £9+ for the Xmas TSV so more expensive too.

This is from Keeley's Facebook page

Here it is our incredible ELEMIS Christmas Today's Special Value that launches live on QVC November 9th at 9pm.

This is so exciting as it’s the first time ever we have ever had 7 stunning products in a Christmas Collection featuring your cornerstone skincare must haves of cleanse, tone , treat and moisturise , then a further 3 body care products that you even get to choose your aromatic and then get the corresponding skin care too.

The Today’s Special Value is going to be at the crazy price of £49.96
It will be available to purchase early from November 4th at 9am , watch this space for the early bird link.
It will also be on x4 Easy Payments of just £12.49 and Buy More Save More.
The collection is actually Worth £170.00 !

I think the only decision to make is what option are you going for?

Well more expensive than I would have expected and the easy pay is usually £9+ for the Xmas TSV so more expensive too.

excatly why i say that price is going to hurt sales in a big way even with the easy pays

ml for ml

Skin Nourishing

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml £55 cost £16.76

Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner 200ml £25 cost £7.62

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 50g £24 cost £7.31

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil 5ml £22.50 cost £6.86

Elemis Skin Nourishing Shower Cream 300ml £28 Cost £8.53

Elemis Skin Nourishing Oil-Rich Body Cream 100ml £11.35 cost £3.46

Elemis Skin Nourishing Hand & Nail Lotion 20ml £4.50 cost £1.37

£170.35 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations, so costing just over 30% of full price excl p&p.

Rose Collection

Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 50g £24 cost £7.31

Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil 5ml £22.50 cost £6.86

Elemis Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk 300ml £28 cost £8.53

Elemis Modern English Rose Body Cream 100ml £11.35 cost £3.46

Elemis Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm 20ml £4.50 cost £1.37

£170.35 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations, so costing just over 30% of full price excl p&p.

This does not take into consideration the buy more save more.

Thank you SCW for the initial breakdown, appreciated once again.

ml for ml

Skin Nourishing

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 50g £24 cost £7.31

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil 5ml £22.50 cost £6.86

Elemis Skin Nourishing Shower Cream 300ml £28 Cost £8.53

Elemis Skin Nourishing Oil-Rich Body Cream 100ml £11.35 cost £3.46

Elemis Skin Nourishing Hand & Nail Lotion 20ml £4.50 cost £1.37

Rose Collection

Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 50g £24 cost £7.31

Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil 5ml £22.50 cost £6.86

Elemis Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk 300ml £28 cost £8.53

Elemis Modern English Rose Body Cream 100ml £11.35 cost £3.46

Elemis Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm 20ml £4.50 cost £1.37

This does not take into consideration the buy more save more.

Thank you SCW for the initial breakdown, appreciated once again.

its quite alright if i can help i will do

I honestly don't think this TSV looks like it's worth £50.00, never mind £170.00. I know I've already said it, but I really believe that this is the worst Elemis Christmas TSV for years.
And Q would have us believe that TSV's are planned 12-18 months in advance whereas this one looks like it was cobbled together in somebody's half hour lunch break.

Despite buying the L'Occy TSV, I usually find their products samey and boring - maybe Elemis will go the same way which would be a shame as I only fairly recently started buying some of their items as I thought they were really good.

CC

I always buy a couple of the Elemis Christmas TSV but like a lot of you I’m disappointed with this offering and the price. I still have my voucher (that I was thinking of using for the L’occitane baubles if they were boxed) and thought of this too but it’s a no from me too. I wonder if it will sell well if we all think it’s a poor Christmas TSV?

it will still sell well & be around till april as usual as they buy enough to make it last till mothers day/easter but the only things holding it back is the 5ml oil & the higher price as the christmas tsv has a certain cut off price point that if it goes over it wont sell nearly as well even on 5 or 6 easy pays

I will be putting my TSV money towards the TILI stocking as I think the Elemis offering is poor.

CC

And my money will probably go to the IT Cosmetics TSV in December.:) Already like this year's Beauty Book very much.:)

I belong to a Facebook group and some are really interested in this TSV. The buy more saves more splitting up for gifts idea.

So there you go.

Looks like we are the Grinch.:devil:

If you love the products, or know people who do, this will be a lovely gift, I'm sure. I don't know any Elemis aficionados, or even many who are into beauty products. I do however keep an eye out for the men's products... Elemis and Decleor men's products are usually well received. I wish they'd do a TSV with a men's option, but I know that it wouldn't shift the massive volumes the women's will.

I belong to a Facebook group and some are really interested in this TSV. The buy more saves more splitting up for gifts idea.

So there you go.

Looks like we are the Grinch.:devil:

The thing with splitting up sets to give as gifts, I always suspect the recipient is going to think "where's the rest of it then?" and know fine well I've taken all the best bits out and given them the things I don't want :blush:

CC

I am with you Candycane. Worried friends would think hello that is only part of the gift especially since so many people watch or know about QVC.

I had a massive wake up call yesterday. A friend bought the TSV last year the Tonka which when I smelt it was very sickly and not what Tonka usually smells like in a perfume. Anyway, she mentioned this one and I said I had a few pots of PCMC 30mls and didn't need more. So went to the cupboard where I keep skincare, shampoo etc I have yet to use. OMG!!!

PCMC two 50mls sizes plus two 30mls pots! Now I am using Emma Hardie Vit C Moisturiser at the moment but shocked at how much PCMC I had!!!

Can I say in my defence I have never ever paid full RRP for PCMC

Latest posts

Back