Craft Telly peeps

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julie

sunglasses removed !
I can't see anything now over on the forum. My iPad can be a bit flakey, can any of you read threads ?

I’ve just checked and there’s no access at the moment while they’re doing work. So at least something’s being done.

Tried to get on a short while back and all new messages (6 I think) had gobbledygook on them. There is a message on now to say they are working on the issues

Anyone else had problems getting onto the crafttelly forum?
I am getting a '404 not found' error

Thought I'd mucked somat up ! will try later ladies - had a job to get on here actually too, wanted me to disable ad-blocker!

I've tried on and off all morning but still no joy. Its very strange, usually if they're doing maintenance they put a bit of a note on under the header. Having a run around with "Outlook" too, cant get into my emails - or even onto the site!!

JM - Graham would let us know when maintenance was being done. But the new owners haven't even posted to introduce themselves. I'll wait until Monday and then message them on FB but I'm not confident that they're that interested in the forum.

Than you PJP, I've been trying again and went manually through search bar and it comes up fine as Craft Telly Site and you can see it showing Hochanda but as soon as you click onto the 'Forum' it comes up with the 404 again. Still cant get into my emails either but never mind, worse things happen at sea as they say !!

Than you PJP, I've been trying again and went manually through search bar and it comes up fine as Craft Telly Site and you can see it showing Hochanda but as soon as you click onto the 'Forum' it comes up with the 404 again. Still cant get into my emails either but never mind, worse things happen at sea as they say !!

Same here JM, been out most of the day so hoping it would be better when I returned but it's still the same.

7.20am still nothing peeps, just the 404 msg. Still cant get onto outlook either so not very happy! I don't want to mess about too much because I don't want to muck something up.

Graham has kindly given be the following information which is very kind of him seeing as he is longer responsible
The forum is currently unavailable awaiting the new owners to sort something out
I have been assured by Graham that the forum is not going and hopefully will be sorted soon
If any of you have contact with members via Facebook email etc who are not members of Shopping Telly
Please can you let them know
Thanks
Janxx

Thank you LJ, what a shame its got to this, makes you wonder why they bought it if they don't want to keep it going. I do have some members email details but I can't get onto (since Friday) my email account. I'm sure they'll come back at some stage but its so frustrating. Don't know how to contact through f'bk, or who's on there of our members. I do hope we still keep going.

Latest posts

Back