Joules TSV 21/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone wants one of these coats please take a look at Joules own eBay store. For the a limited time till Wednesday at 9am you find the same coat in 8 or 10 in navy for £60.76 free post and navy, caramel, red and pink in a variety of sizes for £75.96 free post.

Hurry by the looks for it they are selling very well

If anyone wants one of these coats please take a look at Joules own eBay store. For the a limited time till Wednesday at 9am you find the same coat in 8 or 10 in navy for £60.76 free post and navy, caramel, red and pink in a variety of sizes for £75.96 free post.

Hurry by the looks for it they are selling very well

That's more like it!!!! I'm guessing what they're selling on QVC is last season's stock...Yes I know they have their own clearance section on their website but they probably get more money selling it to QVC as they know they'll be able to flog 'em with a much smaller reduction than they would on their own site. Also those browsing their website will be looking for something from Joules specifically, wheras doing a TSV they'll more than likely get a lot more impulse buyers coming in, and the offer will be seen by more people as qvc is a bigger business and sells more stuff!

I needed a new waterproof coat with a hood because I look after our granddaughter for two days every week & we go out for long walks. After looking at many brands & many websites I decided on one from Seasalt; even with an online reduction it was expensive & I had to make sure it was right for me so went to our nearest outlet & I loved it. It should last a fair while & working on 50p a wear I'll have paid for it in just over eight months.

I saw a longer version of the Joules TSV jacket today in a local shop much longer probably mid thigh.Didn’t look at the price but a much more serviceable length.

Latest posts

Back