Slientnight TSV 5.jpg

Silentnight Breatheasy Memory Foam Quilted Topper
Item Number: 809048
P&P £0.00

Single QVC Price £75.00 Todays Special Value Price £57.00

Double QVC Price £93.00 Todays Special Value Price £75.00

King QVC Price £105.00 Todays Special Value Price £84.00

Super King QVC Price £117.00 Todays Special Value Price £96.00

This Breatheasy Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Silentnight has been designed to help enhance your existing mattress and to offer extra comfort, breathability and support as you sleep, and features air-mesh side walls to help keep you cool, as well as soft and responsive memory foam that works to adapt to your body shape for tailored comfort and support. Complete with a removable quilted cover with a breathable hollowfibre fill, this topper works to ease you into a night of comfortable sleep.
Feel supported - soft and reactive 3cm (1.2") deep memory foam moulds to your body shape and helps to support your body and provide positional relief. Filled with 350g of breathable hollowfibre, the microfibre quilted cover then provides another layer of cushioned comfort.

Keeping your cool - air-mesh side walls allow air to escape from the topper for maximum circulation, enabling you to experience the soothing support of memory foam without overheating. The promotion of airflow also helps to prevent the build-up of moisture for temperature-regulating benefits and keeps the topper nice and fresh.

Thoughtfully made - every aspect of this topper has been carefully designed, from the elasticised corner straps that secure it to your mattress to prevent it from moving while you sleep, to the removable, quick-drying, machine-washable cover that helps to keep your topper fresher for longer.

Guarantee - Silentnight offer a two year guarantee on mattress toppers. For more information please see the attached PDF.

Elasticated corner straps fit a mattress depth of up to 30cm (11.8")
Face: 100% polyester microfibre; quilted filling: 100% polyester hollowfibre; inner foam filling: 100% visco elastic memory foam; reverse: 100% polypropylene
Machine washable at 40C

Measurements (l x w x d):

Single: 190cm x 91cm x 3cm (74.8" x 35.8" x 1.2")
Double: 190cm x 137cm x 3cm (74.8" x 53.9" x 1.2")
King: 200cm x 152cm x 3cm (78.7" x 59.8" x 1.2")
Super King: 200cm x 182cm x 3cm (78.7" x 71.7" x 1.2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

Delivered directly from Silentnight: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.809048

If anyone is considering one of these I have the magniflex one and it is a dream. This silentnight one looks much comfier and is a better price than I paid (although the magniflex ones did come down in price). You really can tell the difference and if you don't sleep like me then at least you're more comfortable when you're lying awake. Beware though, pets love them.

CC

If anyone is considering one of these I have the magniflex one and it is a dream. This silentnight one looks much comfier and is a better price than I paid (although the magniflex ones did come down in price). You really can tell the difference and if you don't sleep like me then at least you're more comfortable when you're lying awake. Beware though, pets love them.

CC

Ive got a memory foam topper - from Soak and Sleep although they don't do this "luxury option" anymore sadly - and it's a dream!

Mine is 3 inches deep and in cover but just lays on top of the mattress and you put the fitted sheet over it. Never had any issues with moving but straps are a good idea!

So sorry you don't sleep either :(
I have total insomnia at least twice a week (ie awake 24 hours solid) which is hell, and if I am just lying there the comfort definitely helps me to rest...

Good luck with sleep tonight X

I think this is very overpriced. you can but the pad so cheap these days £25.00 for a double or thereabouts on eBay then yo can put a cheap poly filled topper on top if you don't have one. hardly earth shattering only in its price

Latest posts

Back