Now in HD on SKY!!
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Now in HD on SKY!!

I genuinely can't believe that IW have gone HD before QVC. God knows why QVC haven't gone HD yet. There can't be many homes left now that don't have an HD set, especially considering the price of them.

The bonus being that we can now see every wrinkle on DP's face as he spins his yarns about cheap european watches....and Gollums gurning grin is now in full focus. I hardly tune in these days, and now I'll be doing it even less!! :)
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    QVC are in HD at least on Freeview (not all areas) for part of the day and have been so for more than a year, sharing space with QVC Beauty HD (so you can really see those pores).
    Likes Wirral70 , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    I genuinely can't believe that IW have gone HD before QVC. God knows why QVC haven't gone HD yet. There can't be many homes left now that don't have an HD set, especially considering the price of them.

The bonus being that we can now see every wrinkle on DP's face as he spins his yarns about cheap european watches....and Gollums gurning grin is now in full focus. I hardly tune in these days, and now I'll be doing it even less!! :)
    We havenít got satellite tv anymore but when itís on ITV HD it doesnít look like itís HD to me, it looks like what upscaled SD typically looks like.

Anyway, it matters not a jot if itís SD, HD or flipping 4K, they still havenít changed their broken record...........

ďEMPTY YOUR BASKETS, LUXURY, ITíS GOTTA BE WORTH £1000, MAKE SURE YOU INSURE IT, IíM BUYING 7 OF THESEĒ

Theyíre like Vultures :down:
    Likes Price Plunge, Retrovertigo liked this post