Kipling TSV 20/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have decided not to go for this one, I bought the Congratz in black quilt (which I love) and the Nylah in Dark plum (with the extra 15% off- SALE15 code). So i just wouldn't use this as well. Also I'm not as keen on the the wavy quilt pattern. I do like the little pouch though.

Thanks for the early info everyone.

Not tempted at all, the quilted ones are OK but the others look flimsy.Nearly £70 with P&P Kipling are now IMO overpriced for what they are.

What ugly bags with ugly colours to match, there’s a premium Tote bag on QVC website for £33 which is bad enough for a nylon bag, but 30 quid (and that’s at the TSV price) for a nylon pouch that’s cost pence to make in China, don’t think do.

If you go to Amazon, type in “Kipling” in the search box, then further down on the side there’s options, and you see them along the way, were the Chinese company is selling the bags (under a different brand name obviously) for about £12. :mysmilie_3:

Here’s one make. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CMZKHHT/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Holy Shoo Haaa Shopper, those are KIPLING BAGS for £12.99:mysmilie_51: I don't own any Kipling because I think their prices are stupid but I actually do like that bag in red and considering buying. My sis would like it as well. Us QVC shoppers do like getting ripped off don't we??

CC

I remember when a Kipling TSV would have sold out at least in some colours by now (4pm) show.Chloe is falling over herself with the hard sell like her life depends on it.She is going hyper about the matchy,matchy ( hate that term) little pouch as everyone will notice it is the same as the bag! What?! MF deserves a medal for putting up with her.

She is going on about buying more than one now, def. not selling well they must be screaming down her earpiece.

Holy Shoo Haaa Shopper, those are KIPLING BAGS for £12.99:mysmilie_51: I don't own any Kipling because I think their prices are stupid but I actually do like that bag in red and considering buying. My sis would like it as well. Us QVC shoppers do like getting ripped off don't we??

CC

The Camo Flower looks remarkably like a Kipling print I’ve seen before, it wouldn’t have been for £8.90 or with free though. I’m glad you like them CC, if you get the chance to look there are loads (in store) on Amazon. :mysmilie_17:

remember e mail Qvc that you want to cancel your order so you get the postage paid both ways

I have a few Kipling bags the City range which was always more expensive, actually the price they now charge for their basic range. Leather trims better linings etc. I used my April brown for a good five years everyday bag. Now, it is all made especially for QVC and the styles just seem all the same and no way worth the prices charged.

I have a few Kipling bags the City range which was always more expensive, actually the price they now charge for their basic range. Leather trims better linings etc. I used my April brown for a good five years everyday bag. Now, it is all made especially for QVC and the styles just seem all the same and no way worth the prices charged.

I agree. It's a shame. I have a couple of black quilted numbers bought from Vente Privée and the difference in the quality is staggering.

I have had QVC exclusive styles which are absolutely up to scratch. This was what decided me - even the zip pulls and the Kipling logo feel like they are made of a cheap, hard plastic, rather than the soft-touch rubberised texture.

Massively disappointing.

Latest posts

Back