Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith Williams 4 Piece Retinol Science Collection TSV 29/10/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239004

100ml Elite Day Cream
120ml Elite Night Serum
50ml Eye Mask
400ml Body Cream

Retinol Science TSV 1.jpg

400ml body cream? Really? Who needs that much, however, might be interested in the day and night products but will those two be worth the price as I find eye creams rarely make any difference and body cream is my least used product.

CC

Just a heads up. Someone on QVC Facebook contacted Judith Williams and asked what the percentage of retinol in the products? The reply was they did not give that information out.

So the consensus was the bare minimum and will do nothing.

I do like the JW Retinol range as I have had good results with the serums and night cream but have an unopened day cream from the last TSV, as I have been using a high factor SPF rather than a Retinol product in the day.

Judith Williams Retinol Science 4 Piece Face & Body Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239004

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241020

QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.98
P&P £1.95

This four-piece face and body collection from Judith Williams features a selection of treatments from the hero Retinol Science range, including new Eye Mask that works to help reduce visible signs of ageing and encourage a more luminous, lifted look, plus super-sized, sumptuous Body Butter, a moisturising night serum and a luxuriously-rich day cream. This comprehensive edit is the perfect way to create a brand new routine and help to encourage a hydrated and radiant skin look.

Science meets nature - this collection combines the power of retinol with a unique combination of herbal actives. The range is suitable for all skin types but particularly for mature skin showing visible signs of ageing.

Take care with SPF - retinol-based skincare can increase skin sensitivity to UV rays, so we recommend always using an additional SPF product in your morning skincare routine.

Stay stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this collection once more in 90 days' time, at this excellent Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Retinol Science Eye Mask (30ml) - an ultra-dewy mask formulated to help tackle visible signs of ageing and promote a brighter look
1 x Retinol Science Body Butter (400ml) - a silky body cream formulated to help hydrate and firm skin so it feels soft and smooth. Enriched with herbal extracts and shea butter
1 x Retinol Science Elite Night Serum (120ml) - enriched with herbal actives, this serum works to leave your skin feeling hydrated and promotes the look of a smooth, even complexion
1 x Retinol Science Day Cream (100ml) - this rich day cream is infused with retinol and herbal extracts, and works to target visible signs of premature ageing, while also deeply hydrating and conditioning

How to use:
Retinol Science Eye Mask:

Using your ring finger, apply gently to your delicate eye area

Retinol Science Elite Day Cream:

Smooth over your skin after applying serum
Follow with your favourite make-up base or tinted moisturiser

Retinol Science Elite Night Serum:

Apply to clean, dry skin every night
Massage in until fully absorbed

Retinol Science Body Butter:

Smooth over your skin after a shower or bath

So, £50 now for a JW TSV, they used to be around the £35 mark. Not going for this as I'm doing quite well using up everything I already have and it's interesting that things you haven't used for a while suddenly seem as if they are improving the skin, e.g. the Decleor original Iris oil.

CC

Not for me, if her products are so good why has her face been lifted so much that the dimple in her chin is actually her belly button and the two moles on her forehead are actually her nipples

ml for ml

1 x NEW Retinol Science Eye Mask (30ml) - an ultra-dewy mask formulated to help tackle visible signs of ageing and promote a brighter look £26 direct cost £11.29
1 x Retinol Science Body Butter (400ml) - a silky body cream formulated to help hydrate and firm skin so it feels soft and smooth. Enriched with herbal extracts and shea butter £20 direct cost £8.68
1 x Retinol Science Elite Night Serum (120ml) - enriched with herbal actives, this serum works to leave your skin feeling hydrated and promotes the look of a smooth, even complexion £31 direct cost £13.46
1 x Retinol Science Day Cream (100ml) - this rich day cream is infused with retinol and herbal extracts, and works to target visible signs of premature ageing, while also deeply hydrating and conditioning £38 direct cost £16.50

Total £115 direct from JW at Shopskincare cost £49.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Anyone know the difference between the serum in this kit and the one they had as a supersize of the month recently?
I actually really like the original serum (I've purchased it quite a few times in the last couple of years) so I wonder if the TSV serum is really any better?

So Jilly has changed from this “You are definitely going to love this” And “Great item to add to your collection” She’s now definitely sold into the pressurised selling mode Jilly. With this buying of the TSV business that it’s only costing you £37.98 with the £10 money off JW voucher Just don’t know how the gallery can keep allowing her to say that. The TSV isn’t £10 cheaper at all using the voucher.

So, £50 now for a JW TSV, they used to be around the £35 mark. Not going for this as I'm doing quite well using up everything I already have and it's interesting that things you haven't used for a while suddenly seem as if they are improving the skin, e.g. the Decleor original Iris oil.

CC

JW is still around £35, it’s just that QVC have added the £10 voucher on that they’re giving people who buy it, as we know nothing ever comes out of QVCs pocket so technically people who buy the TSV are paying the usual price plus giving themselves the £10 back.

Anyone know the difference between the serum in this kit and the one they had as a supersize of the month recently?
I actually really like the original serum (I've purchased it quite a few times in the last couple of years) so I wonder if the TSV serum is really any better?

I'd be interested to know too Mr M. I've seen good results from that super-sized "Skin-force serum" but the Retinol range has a lot of products that sound v similar HERE : Night Serum, Concentrate, Roll-On Concentrate, Infusion etc.

I've ordered the TSV, JW's Retinol range (whatever is in it) seems to suit my skin and it seems the closest to her discontinued "Diamond" range which I liked. I wish it had a 100ml of the night cream as I have 100ml of the day cream unopened; she only seems to do the night version in 50ml pots - a clever move to upsell the night cream duo :mysmilie_454:

Ann Dawson is a bit shouty this evening; I had to laugh when JW was saying her mum had been to a health farm/spa retreat for 6 weeks but didn't know the English for it and Ann suggested "rehab"!

Queue JW's Mum singing "tried to make me go to rehab, I said Nein Nein Nein!" :glass::song::ninja:

I caught a bit of the show with AY last night.

JW going on about her using the strongest retinol and glycol in the face mask!

No way can you put the strongest of either together and just use! You start with the mildest and build up. Your face would melt off if it was the strongest versions of both and just slap it on. AY just sat and agreed. So no this mask will not have the strongest versions. Lie

I thought the size of the products was ridiculous. Fine to do the quantity, but keep it in smaller sizes so the products stay fresher for longer. Doing giant bottles of serum just makes it look cheap to me. If they can sell such gigantic sizes and still come away with a profit for both JW and QVC, this must be cheap to produce.

Also, their new set looks like they moved the staff eatery furniture in by mistake. The high tables and swivel stools looked uncomfortable, and made it hard to turn and look at the model demonstrating the products. Also, with his diddy many of the female presenters are, I'm not sure how safe the set is.

I think the JW "retinol science" is pretty weak as I can slap it on my skin with no reaction whatsoever! Still, when she's flogging huge tubs of product that will last me a year and my skin likes it, I'll buy. (Plus the packaging suits my en suite!)

I'm using up a set of Elizabeth Grant Snow Algae products I picked up cheap from TKMaxx last year and I find that easy to use too and virtually no fragrance helps. So many brands (including Judith's LLB and Phyto ranges, Decleor and Elemis) are too smelly for me and I have to wash them off. The worst offender being Liz Earle's skin repair, on me all I can smell is old church hall floor polish and it does fade!

I'm looking forward to trying the TSV body cream probably well into 2020 as I have a huge tub of Khiels body cream to use up (just beautiful btw). I've learnt my lesson - buying a range I haven't tried before that might sit unopened until I've used up current products can be an expensive mistake if they don't suit but it's too late to return. The expression on the face of the model makes me laugh; she looks insanely happy and slightly puddled alternately for the full hour. Not nominating her for an oscar any time soon!

MML - it seems the way with certain brands; could be a German marketing approach since Flora Mare and M.Asam do the same. I'd rather have a smaller size at a lower price but I reckon the packaging costs as much as the contents so the perceived value sells and also edges out purchasing from the competition for a longer time.

Latest posts

Back