QVC & Christmas Shopping

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did take a screenshot CC. It definitely says large for £27.00, so just let me know if you’d like a copy.

Ahhhhh I was sooo hoping you might have done that and thank you for the offer of the shot :mysmilie_8:

I'm half expecting the price to be a mistake because it is a £42 saving and much as QVC love their customers, they don't love them that much.

CC

The culinary concept lantern has arrived! OMG, it's very substantial, very gorgeous and very good quality. It is the large one so either it was a very special offer that they didn't shout about or it was a mistake, either way I am so pleased to get this for just £27. Even better, mum is going to buy it for my Christmas so it cost me nowt :mysmilie_8: So rare I get a bargain and I hope Mr M likes his just as much when it arrives.

CC

The culinary concept lantern has arrived! OMG, it's very substantial, very gorgeous and very good quality. It is the large one so either it was a very special offer that they didn't shout about or it was a mistake, either way I am so pleased to get this for just £27. Even better, mum is going to buy it for my Christmas so it cost me nowt :mysmilie_8: So rare I get a bargain and I hope Mr M likes his just as much when it arrives.

CC

Woohoo!! I’m so pleased CC, enjoy. :mysmilie_3:

CC

It got delivered today CC but I haven’t been in work today so I’ll get it tomorrow. I’m delighted that you got the large one though, fingers crossed that I do too

Well it's here, and I also got the large one. It's really, really nice and while I definitely don't think I'd have paid the £69.00 asking price for it, as CC says, for £27.00 it was an absolute bargain.
I was contemplating giving it to my friend for Christmas, but I'm very tempted to keep it myself now. I'm now wishing I'd bought 2 of them, but I shouldn't moan really I suppose.

I ordered the TSV Lindor truffles with the idea of taking a few out for myself and then popping the others into bags to add as “tree presents” for Christmas.

They never arrived. I’ve had various stories about what happened from CS, and have just sent the “I haven’t got my goods” letter back to QVC.

To be honest, I’m not really bothered that I won’t get them, but am bothered that the refund will probably be activated in 2020 as they’re sooooo slow.

I pointed out that Julia Roberts had mentioned that hers had arrived and were delicious and so asked if you only received them if you worked for QVC. That comment (sarcasm on my part) was met with a stony silence,

I put a first class stamp on the pre-franked letter to make sure it arrived quickly and so will now await their phone call when they will apparently ask whether I want a refund or a replacement. Hmmmm .... if there is a problem at the Lindor end of things, which is one story I got told, then I want a refund.

It’s a good job that it wasn’t an important purchase or I’d be livid. As it happens, I’m just bored with the length of time that QVC takes to sort things out. And I know I’m not the only one who didn’t receive them. CS admitted that, twice. There are a lot of us.

Well it's here, and I also got the large one. It's really, really nice and while I definitely don't think I'd have paid the £69.00 asking price for it, as CC says, for £27.00 it was an absolute bargain.
I was contemplating giving it to my friend for Christmas, but I'm very tempted to keep it myself now. I'm now wishing I'd bought 2 of them, but I shouldn't moan really I suppose.

Kicking myself I didn't buy two as well!

CC

If it helps, I wish I’d bought 2 and I didn’t get any! (Too slow!)

:mysmilie_853:

Harsh Shopper, harsh :mysmilie_17: I'll keep my eyes open for other bargains on the website as I get bored of an evening and I'll flag up any goodies.

CC

Harsh Shopper, harsh :mysmilie_17: I'll keep my eyes open for other bargains on the website as I get bored of an evening and I'll flag up any goodies.

CC

Yeah if you spot any CC, lets know. :mysmilie_3:

I've been checking what the Festive Find deal is in case it's a code I could use, ever since I was half an hour too early to order a throw and missed out on £5 or £10 off (can't remember how much now). However, I haven't seen any useful offer as I didn't want to spend £200 on bags and accessories to get 20% off ,or however much it was off toys the other day (especially when Aldi had those quality-looking wooden toys for about a tenth the price). They seem to have stopped the codes now and it looks just to be telling you whatever the TSV is. Typical QVC, making two deals into one ... and the Korres TSV has sold out now anyway, hasn't it?

TSV is saying advanced orders from next monday. Haven't gone for this as I know it will end up at the back of the stash cupboard, which is surprisingly empty. That will have to change.

CC

I think most of the Korres range started off as “Advanced Orders” I’d like to say it’s so QVC don’t get lumbered with a load of beauty products left on the shelf gathering dust and cobwebs but hey, hasn’t stopped them up to now. :mysmilie_17:

Rather than knocking their usual 25p off for past the sell by date beauty products, they’d probably charge you more for them with the cobwebs on and market it as a Hallowe'en promotion.

I think most of the Korres range started off as “Advanced Orders” I’d like to say it’s so QVC don’t get lumbered with a load of beauty products left on the shelf gathering dust and cobwebs but hey, hasn’t stopped them up to now. :mysmilie_17:

Rather than knocking their usual 25p off for past the sell by date beauty products, they’d probably charge you more for them with the cobwebs on and market it as a Hallowe'en promotion.
:EasyMoney:

Hmm talking of cobwebs, I just noticed loads on my antler light fitting. I wondered why all those bats were flying round the livingroom :bat::bat::bat::vampire::vampire::vampire::witchbroom:

Latest posts

Back