QVC & Christmas Shopping - Page 6        

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Harsh Shopper, harsh :mysmilie_17: I'll keep my eyes open for other bargains on the website as I get bored of an evening and I'll flag up any goodies.

CC
    Yeah if you spot any CC, lets know. :mysmilie_3:
    Likes candycane, AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Harsh Shopper, harsh :mysmilie_17: I'll keep my eyes open for other bargains on the website as I get bored of an evening and I'll flag up any goodies.

CC
    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Yeah if you spot any CC, lets know. :mysmilie_3:
    I've been checking what the Festive Find deal is in case it's a code I could use, ever since I was half an hour too early to order a throw and missed out on £5 or £10 off (can't remember how much now). However, I haven't seen any useful offer as I didn't want to spend £200 on bags and accessories to get 20% off ,or however much it was off toys the other day (especially when Aldi had those quality-looking wooden toys for about a tenth the price). They seem to have stopped the codes now and it looks just to be telling you whatever the TSV is. Typical QVC, making two deals into one ... and the Korres TSV has sold out now anyway, hasn't it?
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

TSV is saying advanced orders from next monday. Haven't gone for this as I know it will end up at the back of the stash cupboard, which is surprisingly empty. That will have to change.

CC
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think most of the Korres range started off as “Advanced Orders” I’d like to say it’s so QVC don’t get lumbered with a load of beauty products left on the shelf gathering dust and cobwebs but hey, hasn’t stopped them up to now. :mysmilie_17:

Rather than knocking their usual 25p off for past the sell by date beauty products, they’d probably charge you more for them with the cobwebs on and market it as a Hallowe'en promotion.
    Likes candycane, AndiK , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I think most of the Korres range started off as ďAdvanced OrdersĒ Iíd like to say itís so QVC donít get lumbered with a load of beauty products left on the shelf gathering dust and cobwebs but hey, hasnít stopped them up to now. :mysmilie_17:

Rather than knocking their usual 25p off for past the sell by date beauty products, theyíd probably charge you more for them with the cobwebs on and market it as a Hallowe'en promotion.
    :EasyMoney:
    Likes shopperholic , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    :EasyMoney:
    :witchbroom::bat::Laugh:

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm talking of cobwebs, I just noticed loads on my antler light fitting. I wondered why all those bats were flying round the livingroom :bat::bat::bat::vampire::vampire::vampire::witchbr oom: