What's Happened To Lloyd?
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Post Thanks / Like

Default What's Happened To Lloyd?

The thread title says it all. Up until a few weeks ago Lloyd (Ashford-Thom) was a regular on IW demonstrating products. Now he's disappeared? Does anyone know why?

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    His facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Lloy...00010537364780

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, but I was interested to learn why he has suddenly disappeared from IW schedules? Is is just routine turnover of product demonstrators, or something else?

I would imagine he was a fairly popular face on the channel?

Post Thanks / Like

He's actually the Managing director of SPS ltd, they source products for TV channels etc, maybe he wants to leave the demonstrating of the products to others and concentrate on expanding his business, he does say he wants to expand around the world, so maybe TV shopping channels in America etc.

here's his company, scroll down and see his people, some familiar faces.

https://www.selectiveproductssales.c...info_id=229026

Post Thanks / Like

Asking what happened to Lloyd, made me wonder what has happened to the 2 new presenters they enlisted from the recent TV programme that were auditioned on a selective TV show? Anyone remember them, and where are they now, or shouldn't we ask?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B View Post
    Thanks, but I was interested to learn why he has suddenly disappeared from IW schedules? Is is just routine turnover of product demonstrators, or something else?

I would imagine he was a fairly popular face on the channel?
    His top post on Facebook (dated 1st October) explains why he left. The usual guff they all come out with....exploring new opportunities.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies. I don't do FB so can't access his posts. Anyway, I guess it's mystery solved.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Asking what happened to Lloyd, made me wonder what has happened to the 2 new presenters they enlisted from the recent TV programme that were auditioned on a selective TV show? Anyone remember them, and where are they now, or shouldn't we ask?
    One of them (Toby, an ex-Olympic athlete) I've recently seen on Ideal World's electric bike presentations, and I have a vague memory of another new presenter but have only seen her once on the channel several months ago.
    Thanks Dave thanked for this post